Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and the battle royale game Warzone Season 6 is now live for all the platforms. You can now download the updates, and Infinity Ward has also released the patch notes.
The size of the update will vary depending on whether or not you just have Warzone or the full Modern Warfare game. The main download sizes for the PS4 are 19.3 GB, for Xbox One 22.66GB, and for PC is 57 GB(Modern Warfare owners) and 25.5GB (Warzone only owners).
If you have the full version of Modern Warfare then you will have to download Compatibility Packs. For PlayStation 4 the Compatibility Pack is of 7.8GB, and Survival Pack is of 5.8GB. For Xbox One Compatibility Pack is of 8GB, and the Survival Pack: 5.9GB.
Modern Warfare/Warzone Season 6 Patch Notes
The Season 6 patch includes several general fixes, they are –
- When performing a quick detonation of C4, you’ll hear a beep sound. Also, throw velocity has also been dropped by 30 percent.
- Fixes an issue where players could harbor unlimited stopping power rounds.
- Fixes a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5-second hold before the user can use their weapon again
- Fixes an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fixes an issue where it was possible to put a Molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the diffusing player
Many weapon bugs also got fixed in Season 6 update they are –
- All shotgun slug damage for Warzone has been raised.
- Fixes a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not act as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle.
- The muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu got fixed.
- Fixes two issues where the player’s gaze and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be wholly visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- The close damage done by Origin 12 shotgun has been reduced.
- The issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK is now fixed.
- A few bugs got fixed where the prone hipfire view model positioning was not occurring as planned and could vanish in certain occasions.
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG issues got fixed.
PLAYLIST UPDATE FOR MODERN WARFARE:
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Season Six Mish Pit
- Face-Off – Station
- Ground War
PLAYLIST UPDATE FOR WARZONE:
- BR Trios
- Plunder Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Quads
- BR Solos
- Armored Royale Quads
- Fixes an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side.
- Fixes an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- A collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium got fixed.
- Fixes implemented to track Warzone wins
- A rare issue also got fixed where the Train’s supply boxes could disappear during longer rounds.
- Fixes a bug where players were incapable of damaging enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- Fixes an issue where the players see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor when their minimap set to not rotate.
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and on higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Stability and performance got enhanced.
The update will feature a new battle pass which will let collect exclusive rewards on purchase. A Halloween-themed event called the Haunting of Verdansk, featuring limited-time modes and rewards will also be featured in the update.
Do Check Out 👇🏼