Razer, which has earned the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, has come up with some fresh news. The company unveiled the next-gen Razer Blade 17 gaming laptops.
The Most Powerful Processor on a Blade
The Blade 17 is powered by the latest 11th Gen Intel Core H-Series Processors. This pairs up with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU to make the laptop ever so powerful. This also marks a debut for Intel’s Core i9-11900H in the Blade 17. This is, to date, the most powerful Intel processor packed in a Razer Blade. A beast! The improvements do not stop here. The ultra-thin Blade 17 continues on its path to be a powerhouse desktop replacement to serve gamers and creators alike.
The i9-11900H processor is packed with 8 cores and 16 threads. This makes the Blade 17 achieve new heights of performance. In-game speed and multi-threaded workloads can be easily managed considering the CPU clocks in a max turbo frequency of up to 4.90GHz. Paired alongside the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU and (up to) a 4k touchscreen display, Blade 17 might become one of the most powerful 17″ gaming laptops available.
When asked about his views, Director of Enthusiast Laptops at Intel, Serhan Ceran, said, “The inclusion of the Intel Core i9-11900H processor marks a milestone in the Razer Blade line, ushering in break-neck speeds and world-class features. Our latest mobile CPU for enthusiasts, matched with the exceptional quality of the Blade 17, creates a user experience sure to impress due in part to its power efficiency and performance.”
Razer Blade 17 upgrades… upgrades… upgrades!
The Blade 17 comes with an anti-fingerprint resistive coating which reduces smudges during/after daily use. An 11th generation Intel processor means huge quality-of-life improvements. These improvements include faster storage, faster memory, and dual-sided Thunderbolt 4 connectivity in the Blade 17.
Senior Vice President and General Manager of Razer’s Systems Business Unit, Brad Wildes, said, and we quote, “The Blade 17 has been a staple in the premium gaming laptop space for years, and we must continue to deliver the kind of mind-blowing performance and impeccable quality that our fans expect and deserve. Continuously integrating improvements while introducing the newest, top-of-the-line hardware advancements is what gives the Blade family its ‘edge’. Razer Blades have always been synonymous with style and power, and we intend to keep it that way.”
The Evolution of Razer Blade
- Blade 17 comes with an improved Full HD 1080p webcam. This helps in an age of video calls and conferencing or streaming to provide the clarity users desire.
- Razer has also doubled on the dedicated microphones from 2 to 4 in the Blade 17 further improving audio quality for all needs.
- The Blade 17 flaunts 4 upward-firing speakers to give a much more immersive gaming experience.
- Next up we have the much praised Razer Blade vapor chamber and touchpad. The touchpad now has improved palm rejection to prevent accidental cursor movements while typing. Even the vapor chamber is improved providing and even more efficient heat dispersion process cooling the system with ease.
There are also some tried-and-true Razer features expected in a Blade. These are:
- Per-key Razer Chroma RGB backlighting,
- Immersive THX Spatial Audio for a realistic gaming and entertainment experience,
- Abundant ports for all requirements,
- An SD Card reader,
- A USB Type-C power delivery.
The most important question…What is the price?
Razer’s all-new offering, a much advanced and ever-so-powerful Blade 17 will start at $2,399.99 / €2,599.99 MSRP. (Costs may vary a little in India.) The Blade 17 is available for preorder now. You could book yours at Razer.com, RazerStore retail locations, and with select retail partners.
Buy from here: https://lite.al/q8Blb