After being beaten out by Intel in terms of performance when compared to the latest 12th Gen processors, AMD has significantly dropped the pricing of its processors including its then-flagship Ryzen 9 5900X. This 12-core CPU was once deemed the best gaming processor and has been overshadowed by the likes of the new Core i9-12900K and even the Core i7-12700K.
So, AMD had to reduce the pricing to keep up with the competition from Intel, so this Zen 3 based processor which is no doubt a flagship of its own is still a viable option to buy in the market. Drawing far less power than Intel’s power-hungry 12th Gen SKUs, this Ryzen 9 5900X is no doubt an efficient beast whose platform costs are also very affordable.
Not only that, if you are a Prime member and use an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card you can get an extra 5% unlimited cash back and on bigger orders, it means a lot of savings. Also, the card allows you to split any payment for any product for up to 6 months without any cost.
- 12 Cores & 24 Threads, 70MB Cache
- Base Clock: 3.7 GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.8 GHz
- Memory Support: DDR4 Upto 3200MHz, Memory Channels: 2, TDP: 105 W, PCI Express Generation: PCIe Gen 4
- Compatible with Motherboards based on 500 Series Chipset, Socket AM4
- Separate Graphic Card Required, Included Heatsink Fan: No
Buy from Amazon India with Free One-Day delivery: https://amzn.to/3LEJL77