Realme India teases the arrival of Realme Buds Q2. Hope you know it is already available in multiple countries. Now, it’s time for the Indian launch. However, the company didn’t reveal the launch date and pricing officially. As the product is listed on both the Realme India website and Amazon India, we can expect the arrival within the next two weeks. Regarding the pricing, it was leaked around a month earlier from a retail box image. As per the image, the MRP of Realme Buds Q2 will be Rs.2,499. But, as always happen, the selling price should be less than that. Hope for the best pricing. Check out the link given below to set the launch reminder. Lastly, there are two colour options – Black and Blue.
- Here’s how you can get a ₹2500 discount on the new iQOO Z3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite launching on June 23 in India
- Get extra Rs.200 off when you pre-order boAt Airdopes 281 Pro
- boAt Immortal Series: the New Gaming Headset lineup is ready to launch
Now, time for the specifications and features Realme is offering through the Buds Q2 true wireless earphone.
- Environmental Noise Cancellation for Calls
- 10mm Bass Booster audio drivers
- Dedicated Game Mode
- 88ms Super Low Latency
- IPX4 Water Resistance
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Instant connect
- Touch control