The device flaunts a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display and has a 120 Hz refresh rate. It has a screen resolution of 2400×1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset paired with up to 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage. The storage can be expanded via MicroSD storage.
In terms of optics, the device features a triple camera system on the backside. This includes a 64 MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor, an 8 MP wide-angle lens, and a 2 MP macro camera. It runs Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box and has the NFC feature. Apart from this, Realme GT Neo Flash Edition comes with VC Liquid Cooling.
For selfies and video chats, the device sports a 16 MP selfie snapper. Talking about power, the device packs a 4,500 mAh battery cell and is paired with a 50W fast charging support. The device has an in-display fingerprint sensor and Dual Stereo Speakers.
It is available in Dawn, Final Fantasy, Geek Silver, and Hacker Black colours. The smartphone is available in two variants at two different prices.
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB : CNY 2,299
- 12 GB RAM + 256 GB : CNY 2,499
- iQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition launched with Snapdragon 870 SoC and 144Hz LCD
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G to come with NFC 3.0, UFS 3.1 and a new partnership with RAZER
- Redmi K40 Luxury Light Edition Spotted on Geekbench, launching on 26th May
- Realme Smartphones with Snapdragon 778 and Snapdragon 870 tipped to launch next month