· Up to 40% off on smartphones and smartphone accessories; the sale is live until tomorrow at 11:59 pm
· Customers can get a 10% instant discount up to INR 1,500 using IndusInd Bank Credit and Debit Cards or EMI payments
· Additional exchange offers and convenient No-Cost EMI up to 12 months
· Prime Members can avail Advantage No Cost EMI on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards with higher EMI tenures and lower payments per month starting INR 1,333 per month
National, April 14, 2021: Amazon.in’s Smartphone Upgrade Days brings together a host of deals and offers on a range of the latest smartphones and accessories. Customers can enjoy up to 40% off on their favourite smartphone brands including OnePlus, Xiaomi, Samsung, Apple, Vivo and OPPO amongst others. The latest Redmi Note 10 series, Vivo X60 series, Samsung M12, OPPO F19 Pro+, Samsung M02, Samsung M02s, Mi 10i, will be available with exciting bank offers. The much-awaited OnePlus 9 5G series will also go on sale during the event with exciting bank offers. The sale is live until tomorrow at 11:59 pm.
Customers can enjoy a 10% instant discount up to INR 1,500 using IndusInd Bank Credit and Debit Cards or EMI payments. They can also avail exciting exchange offers and convenient No-Cost EMI for up to 12 months on their favourite smartphones. Prime Members can avail Advantage No Cost EMI on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards which offers even higher EMI tenures and lower payments per month starting INR 1,333 per month.
Here are some of the latest smartphones and smartphone accessories on Amazon.in with offers and deals from sellers.
· OnePlus offers on Smartphones & TVs: The Upgrade days will see fantastic discounts and EMI options on OnePlus models. The much-awaited OnePlus 9 5G series will go on sale during the event with exciting bank offers. OnePlus Nord is now available for purchase starting INR 29,999. OnePlus smartphones will become more affordable with up to INR 4000 off with exciting bank offers and will also see up to 9 Months No-Cost EMI.
· Xiaomi Smartphones & TVs: Xiaomi has launched multiple powerful phones recently – Redmi Note 10 series, Redmi 9 Power and Mi 10i. Xiaomi smartphones will be available with additional bank offers to make the deals even sweeter these Upgrade Days. The newly launched Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 will be available on flash sales at 12 noon on select days with exciting offers. Xiaomi smartphones will see up to 12 months No-cost EMI.
· Samsung Smartphones and TVs: Along with 3 new launches – Samsung M12, Samsung M02 and Samsung M02s, customers can also enjoy irresistible offers on the entire Samsung M series range, including up to 25% off on top-rated smartphones, and up to 6 months No-Cost EMI these Upgrade Days. India’s first 7000mAh smartphone Samsung Galaxy M51 will be available with discounts up to INR 7,250 and an additional bank offer.
· Apple iPhones: Customers will see a price drop on iPhone 12 Mini, which packs the powerful A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip in a smartphone. It will be available at an effective price of INR 61,100 with bank offers.
· Vivo smartphones: Up to 30% off on Vivo smartphones with an additional up to INR 3,000 off with bank offers and an additional up to INR 2,000 off with exchange.
· OPPO Smartphones: Up to 35% off on OPPO smartphones with up to 12 months No-cost EMI.
Also, great offers on popular brands like Tecno, iTel, Coolpad, Honor and Lava smartphones. Customers can get bestselling mobile accessories starting INR 69. Powerbanks will be available at a price starting 399.
Top deals and offers can be viewed here: https://amzn.to/3sba3mM