HP has recently announced its latest line-up in its ProBook 400 series laptops. The lineup comes with Intel’s latest Tiger Lake CPUs based out of 10nm process and plenty of features to look forward to.
Three laptops are released by the company under the banner of 400 series, namely, the ProBook 430 G8, ProBook 440 G8, and ProBook 450 G8.
All three laptops come with Intel’s latest 11th Gen CPU’s and the laptops come with Core i3-1115G4, Core i5-1135G7, or Core i7-1165G7 options. These new CPUs give a huge bump in performance over last-gen and strong single-core performance, helping power most of the daily tasks.
The models with Core i5 and i7 use Intel’s new Iris Xe Graphics while Core i3 will be paired with Intel’s latest UHD Graphics GPU. They feature 512 GB PCIe NVMe QLC SSD with 32 GB of Intel Optane memory along with support up to 32 GB of DDR4-3200 SDRAM.
The devices support Bluetooth 5.0 and come with an Intel AX201 WiFi 6 Wireless card. For security, the laptops feature a fingerprint sensor and TPM 2.0 security chip.
There are three major difference between the laptops.
- ProBook 430 G8 sports 13.3 inch HD or FHD display.
- ProBook 440 G8 comes with a 14 inch HD or FHD display.
- ProBook 450 G8 has a 15.6-inch display.
- ProBook 430 G8 comes with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port, Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a combo of the headphone jack, and a microphone.
- It also comes along with an HDMI 1.4b port and a microSD card slot.
- The ProBook 440 G8 and ProBook 450 G8 have all the above-mentioned ports but also comes with an additional USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port and an RJ-45 Ethernet port.
- The ProBook 440 G8 and ProBook 450 G8 also comes with an optional NVIDIA GeForce MX450 GPU with 2 GB of GDDR5 VRAM.
- The ProBook 430 G8 however will have only an Integrated graphic.
The laptops are said to be available in the market from November 2020 onwards. This is one of the first professional laptop range to feature these new Intel CPUs.
Do check out: