Al all the leading electronics brands, the GN Audio backed Jabra is also participating in the Amazon Prime Days with its two new audio devices – one is an on-ear headphone and another is a truly wireless earphone. The names are Elite 45h and Elite Active 75t respectively. Here are the specs of both these products.
Jabra Elite 45h:
The Jabra Elite 45h is an on-ear headphone, as I mentioned earlier. The company added specs as much as possible. It says it is “Engineered for Music”, “Engineered for Calls”, and “Engineered for you”. Well, check the reasons –
- Biggest Speakers > You are getting 40mm large speakers for a powerful and superior music experience
- Long Battery life > Up to 50 hours of battery backup so that you can take more calls and stay in your musical world longer.
- Fast Charging > Against 15 minutes of charge you can get a top-up of 10 hours of power backup.
- Quality Conversation > Jabra includes 2-microphone call technology. So, enjoy your calls without any trouble.
- Customized Music > You can customize the music output as per your test through the music equalizer app.
- Voice Assistant > The Google Voice Assistant, Alexa, or Siri, no matter which one is your partner, you can easily reach out to it.
- Perfect Sound > There is a MySound Technology in this headphone.
- Design & Comfort > The foldable lightweight design makes it portable and the memory foam ear cushions give you comfort.
From the video, revealed by the company, it seems this Jabra Elite 45h is coming with a Type-C charging port. We have to wait till the launch for the confirmation. Though the price is already known and that’s ₹5,999 for each of the Blue and Black variants.
Jabra Elite Active 75t:
It’s a truly wireless earphone, on which Jabra says “Great music. Great calls. No better fit for sport.” So, it’s clear that the company designed it focusing on sporty usage. Here is what we will get.
- Secure Fit > The company cleared its sports focus mentality at the beginning. So, a compact and comfortable fit design is expected. On top of it, the buds have extra grip coating.
- Waterproofing > It’s very essential to protect the buds from sweat, dust, and water. For that, it is coming with IP57-rated protection.
- Battery Backup > The elite Active 75t can provide you up to 7.5 hours of continuous audio service without the charging case. With the case, it can run for up to 28 hours long. Apart from that, there is also a wireless charging facility.
The price of it is already revealed. You need to pay ₹15,999 to get it. You have four color options – Black, Blue, Mint, and Sienna.
Do Check Out 👇🏼