The new Dell XPS 15 and XPS 17 offer the perfect balance of size and performance to fuel creation, powered by the latest 11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake-H series chips along with Nvidia latest RTX 30-series laptop GPU for ultimate performance.
In terms of physical features remain the same as the 2020 model with the reintroduction of a 17-inch screen and 15-inch screen to better match the XPS 13. So, this is more of a hardware upgrade as Dell continues to give the best performance in a portable form factor.
Commenting on the launch, Anand Subramanya, Director- Product Marketing, Consumer and Small Business, Dell Technologies, India, said, “India is a growth market for the overall gaming industry and we are witnessing a rising interest among consumers when it comes to adopting gaming, either for entertainment or competing.
The Dell G series & Alienware range addresses the evolving needs of diverse gamer profiles. At Alienware, there is always something exciting brewing – with the Alienware X-Series, we are bringing new thermal solutions and breakthrough system-level engineering controls to let gamers play the latest titles with ease. With this launch, we are debuting a brand-new mobile gaming family that demonstrates our values of innovation, high performance, iconic design, and premium quality, in India.”
Both the models are now featuring the all-new Intel 11th Gen Tiger Lake H-series 10nm chips. The XPS 15 and XPS 17 comes in three options, the first one being Intel six-core i5-11400H and the second one being Intel eight-core i7-11800H and the last one being Intel i9-11900H.
The XPS 17 also comes with an Intel eight cores i9-11980HK 5.0 GHz option. Dell claims that this is the “most powerful XPS laptop ever.” While the Dell XPS 15 has two GPU options; 1) Nvidia RTX 3050 and 2) Nvidia RTX 3050 Ti and the XPS 17 offers Nvidia RTX 3050 or Nvidia RTX 3060 GPU.
Both the models have RAMs expandable up to 64GB with display options in 4K (3840×2400) or FHD (1920 x 1200). The XPS 15 model also has a 3456 x 2160 OLED display variant. I/O section and ports have been upgraded and the addition of Thunderbolt 4 ports along with a Type C USB port.
Designed for a variety of users like an up-and-comer artist, sound engineers, photographers animators, the XPS 15 and XPS 17 have got everything covered:
- Color accurate InfinityEdge displays on the XPS 15 and XPS 17 bring images and designs to life
- Comes with 11th Gen Intel® CoreTM i9H processors and up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTXTM 3050 Ti graphics on the XPS 15 and up to i9K and RTXTM 3060 graphics on the XPS 17
- Using authentic and premium materials, the XPS 15 and XPS 17 are precision cut to achieve a flawless finish in durable, lightweight design
- 4K Ultra HD+ stunning high resolution for pinpoint accuracy with 100% Adobe RGB and 94% DCIP 3 color gamut offering 500-nits brightness. One also gets a Dolby Vision certified and EyeSafe Technology for ultra-vivid picture quality
- Leveraging sustainable packaging, the XPS 15 and 17 now come with EPEAT Gold certification
Pricing & Availability
The Dell XPS 15 will be available at a starting price of INR 2,23,990 while the XPS 17 laptop will be available at a starting price of INR 2,64,490.
Both the new Dell XPS 15 and XPS 17 productivity laptops will be available for purchase across Dell Exclusive Stores (DES), large format retail and multi-brand outlets and will be available for purchase from Dell.com from September 3, 2021.