Eurocom introduces the Nightsky ARX315, a “Super laptop” with a 15.6-inch display, AMD’s Ryzen 5000 series CPUs for upgradability, NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3070 GPU, 64GB DDR4-3200 memory, and a storage capacity of up to 24TBs.
The EUROCOM Nightsky ARX315 Super laptop allows users to customize their computers when they first buy them and upgrade later, all while providing exceptional performance and mobility. It falls somewhere between a lightweight gaming laptop and a powerful mobile workstation for creatives and engineers.
— Mark Bialic, President of Eurocom
The AMD Ryzen 9 series desktop CPUs, up to an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, are used in the Eurocom Nighsky ARX315, with up to 16/32 cores and threads, respectively. The Eurocom Nightsky is a premium laptop for users, with AMD’s Socket AM4 and B550 Chipset, DDR4 RAM, and PCIe 4.0 for NVMe and graphics.
The following AMD CPU options are available for consumers upon purchase:
- AMD Ryzen 7 5600X; 6C/12T; Desktop Processor; 7nm; AM4 socket; 65W
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X; 8C/16T; Desktop Processor; 7nm; AM4 socket; 105W
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900X; 12C/24T; Desktop Processor; 7nm; AM4 socket; 105W
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X; 16C/32T; Desktop Processor; 7nm; AM4 socket; 105W
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU(8GB GDDR6, GN20-E5-A1) onboard graphics power the Eurocom Nighsky ARX315 graphics. It has two 260-pin SODIMM sockets that can accommodate up to 64GB of DDR4-3200 memory.
Greymon55’s clock rate estimations are maybe the most startling piece of information in this data. A clock speed of 2.5 GHz for Navi 31 would put it 200-250 MHz faster than the Radeon RX 6900 XT, while Navi 32’s clock rate of upwards of 2.8 GHz would be the fastest shipping clock rate on a graphics processor… at least until Navi 33 and its rumored nearly-3-GHz arrives. If these figures are correct, probably, the Radeon RX 7000 series will completely outperform the previous generation, as well as the competition.
EUROCOM Nightsky ARX315 Specs:
- AMD B550 Chipset; AMD Ryzen desktop processor up to Ryzen 9 5950X (16cores/32threads); AM4 socket based; 65W
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8GB GDDR6); GN20-E5-A1; on-board
- Support for up to 4 active displays
- The back cover is made from aluminum alloy; the front, top, and bottom of the case are made of resins
- High-performance, high-quality copper GPU and CPU heatsinks to keep your system running cool.
- Two 260-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR4-3200; up to 64GB
- Up to 24 TB of storage with 3 physical drives: 2x M.2 NVMe SSDs and 1x 2.5in HDD/SSD SATA3
- 1GbE LAN and M.2 WLAN + Bluetooth
- SoundBlaster Cinema 6; Stereo Speakers; High Definition Audio
- Backlit keyboard with 15 color options; Microsoft Precision Touchpad 2 buttons
- 1x USB-A 2.0; 3x USB 3.2 gen2; 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen2; 1x mini DP 1.4; HDMI 2.0 output; 1x Headphone-out; 1x Mic-in; 1x RJ45 / LAN; 1x microSD card reader; DC-in
- Windows 10, Windows 11, Linux
- Kensington Lock, Fingerprint and Embedded TPM 2.0 Encryption
- 6cells Smart Lithium-Ion; 62WH
- Weight: 2.6kg / 5.7lbs
- Dimensions: WxDxH: 361x258x32.5mm / 14.44×10.32×1.3in