Here’s a critical update for PUBG: New State gamers. The game has just returned after maintenance, however, there is an issue. PUBG: New State announced the completion of the maintenance activity on its official Twitter account. “Hello Survivors, The maintenance for Nov. 29 is now complete. Thank you for your patience!,” It sent a tweet.
The battlegrounds have reopened following the completion of maintenance. According to the information supplied, upgrades in this PUBG: New State patch have been aimed at addressing bugs, improving the anti-cheat system, and carrying out some other enhancements.
However, with the PUBG: New State update, several players have reported difficulties with strange character movements and controls. “We are aware that some Survivors are experiencing issues involving abnormal character running animations and controls after the update on Nov. 29. We are working to resolve the issue and apologize for any inconvenience. Any updates regarding this issue will be posted on this notice,” the company informed in a release.
The corporation has also stated that if any player has any additional problems, she or he should contact Customer Support and mention the device details (device name, CPU, RAM, OS version). Additionally, if feasible, players can give a video of the issue or instructions to duplicate it to aid in the inquiry.
New State Anti-Cheat Measures in PUBG
1. Added a mechanism that marks players that use unapproved third-party applications and are kicked from a match as such in the kill feed.
2. Strengthened the restrictions, suspensions, and bans imposed on unauthorized third-party program use.
PUBG: New State Controls Systems Improvements
1. Resolved various bugs with the gyroscope and controls.
2. Gyroscope Modifications and Enhancements
3. Corrected the problem with the gyroscope’s horizontal and vertical sensitivity not matching.
4. Added gyroscope inverted controls.
PUBG: New State Fixes for control-related Bugs
1. Resolved a problem where, when utilizing control scheme options #1 and #2, only the joystick controls would operate at times.
2. Resolved an issue where the joystick on the left side of the screen would occasionally fail to function when using control scheme option #1.
3. Resolved an issue in control scheme option #1 where an extra touch control might be entered when using the Free Perspective button.
4. Resolved an issue where the Auto-Run field was too tiny.
PUBG: New State Fixes for Squad Kills Bugs
1. Modified the mechanism so that survivors do not receive damage when hit by a vehicle piloted by a squadmate.
PUBG: New State Changes and Sound System Improvements
1. Resolved an issue in which the sound of footfall was inconsistent in some scenarios.
PUBG: New State Quality of Life Enhancements
1. Added a full-sprint character motion for smoother movement and overall character motion improvement.
2. Smoothed out the animation transition from rolling to running.
3. Shortened the time it takes to sprint from the prone posture, allowing Survivors to engage the sprint animation sooner than previously.
New State Bug Fixes in PUBG
1. Resolved a bug in which characters would revert to their previous locations while walking or sprinting on stairwells or the edges of buildings.
2. Resolved an issue in which scope sights were occasionally shown incorrectly.
3. Resolved an issue in which a grey ball would occasionally appear in the lobby.
4. [iOS] Fixed an issue where the game’s graphics quality seemed to be very poor when accessed via deep connections.
5. Resolved an issue when hitting a structure while parachuting resulted in unreasonably high damage.
6. Resolved an issue where you couldn’t enter matchmaking or delegate duties inside the party if the party leader minimized the game to use another program and then reopened it.
7. Resolved an issue where coordinate markers would occasionally fail when utilizing Drone Store and Radio Messages.
8. Resolved an intermittent problem in which the boost button would not respond or the car moved slowly when driving.
9. Fixed a bug in which the Costume Preset Settings UI remained visible after joining a match.
10. Resolved an issue in which squadmates’ status symbols were not always marked in-game.
11. Corrected an issue in which some buttons were shown incorrectly when the layout of the controls was changed.
12. Resolved an issue where noises were sometimes not audible after falling from a great height.
13. Fixed an issue where changing the size of the Map using the scrolling feature caused the map to behave abnormally.
14. Resolved a bug in Team Deathmatch in which the symbols identifying teammates did not show after beginning a match.
15. Resolved a problem with the Red Flare Gun in which the special supply drop was not always processed even after firing the gun.
16. Resolved an intermittent issue with the Tier Promotion page in which you could not go to the next screen even after pressing it.
17. Resolved an issue in which the Match Results panel seemed black and unresponsive to any inputs.
18. Resolved a bug in which the Match Results screen did not show even after the final member of your team was killed.
19. Resolved a UI problem in which acquired and computed scores appeared differently after a match ended.
20. Resolved an issue with the Friends List in which friends were arranged incorrectly.
21. Corrected an issue in which the names UAZ (Open) and UAZ (Cover) appeared improperly in the inventory.
22. Resolved a voice chat problem in which other teams’ voice conversations might be heard when chatting.
23. Fixed a bug in which activating the “Push to Talk” function changed the channel type of your voice chat.