Looking for a laptop that is both budget-friendly and powerful to last you for an entire day of work or play? Lenovo’s Ideapad series is made for those who need the best out of their budget and its IdeaPad Slim 5 is one of the best mid-range laptops.
It houses the latest 6-core AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor paired with 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD storage, so you should easily be able to do everyday tasks as well as play casual games or watch movies with this laptop. Retailing for an average price of ₹57,950, this Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5 is available for only ₹56,990 for Amazon Great Indian Festival.
Well, it gets even better thanks to HDFC bank, if you do own an HDFC Bank credit card, you are eligible to get another ₹4,000 instant discounts. This reduces the price of the laptop effectively to ₹52,990 only, cannot pay in total?
No problem, you can pay in 9 months No Cost EMI, with EMIs of just ₹5,888, making this the best deal ever on a mid-range laptop. We would highly recommend going for this laptop as it is very well balanced, has a decent display, good processor and long battery life.
- Processor: 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 5-5500U | Speed: 2.1 GHz (Base) – 4.0 GHz (Max) | 6 Cores | 8MB Cache
- Operating System: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity & FREE Upgrade to Windows 11
- Pre-Installed: MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM DDR4-3200 | 512GB SSD
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) | Brightness: 300 nits | Anti-Glare | IPS Technology | 45% NTSC
- Design: 1.79 cm Thin and 1.66 kg Light | Aluminium Material Top | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- Battery Life: 57Wh | Upto 11 Hours | Rapid Charge (Up to 80% in 1 Hour)
- Camera (Built in): HD 720p (1.0MP) Camera | Fixed Focus | Privacy Shutter | Integrated Dual Array Microphone
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3iDRx4G