Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is the flagship offering of the year and is equipped with the Exynos 2100 octa-core processor. The smartphone is one of the best among most of the flagships out there. If you want to switch if the latest Samsung flagship this is high time to shift.
Amazon is also offering bank offers on this device, which makes the deal more attractive.
- Get 10X CashPoints with HDFC Bank MoneyBack+ Credit Cards and 2X Reward Points with MoneyBack Credit Cards
- Get upto 5% Cashback on HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Cards.
The actual price of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G on the official website of Samsung is ₹69999, whereas, Amazon is offering the device at just ₹68,990. A new flagship is getting one of the best discounts on this sale, grab the offer before it is gone.
Amazon is only offering this discount on the Phantom Violet colour of the 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage variant.
- Triple rear camera setup- Main Camera 12MP Dual Pixel + Ultra Wide 12MP Camera + Tele1 3X 64MP Camera
- 10MP front Dual Pixel Camera
- (6.2-inch) Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, FHD+ resolution with 2400 X 1080 pixels resolution, 421 PPI with 16M colours
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal Storage
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (5G+5G)
- Android Pie v10.0 operating system
- 2.9GHz Exynos 2100 octa core processor
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Buy the device from here: