There is still a month left for the launch of Far Cry 6, but now Ubisoft, the developer behind the game has released its full post-launch roadmap.
As we already know from earlier rumors that the game will be including a plethora of paid DLCs, but with the official release of the Post-Launch roadmap, the news is all but confirmed.
And this time the paid DLCs will be featuring iconic Far Cry villains from the past, including Vaas, Pagan Min, and Joseph Seed, as well as a remastered version of Far Cry: Blood Dragon.
However, what this new post-launch roadmap has revealed is that Ubisoft will be bringing some amazing free DLC to Far Cry 6 as well. This will include some amazing crossover missions featuring Danny Trejo, Rambo, and Stranger Things.
You can check out a Far Cry 6 post-launch trailer, below.
And finally, here’s just a bit more information about all the post-launch content Ubisoft Toronto is cooking up for Far Cry 6:
Season Pass Content
Three DLC episodes
- Episode 1: Vaas: Insanity planned for release in November 2021.
- Episode 2: Pagan: Control planned for release in January 2022.
- Episode 3: Joseph: Collapse planned for release in March 2022.
- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: On PC, Season Pass holders will receive the original game released in 2013, while console players will receive Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Classic Edition, remastered for current-gen consoles. (Available in December, 2022 on Stadia).
The Blood Dragon Set Includes seven items usable in the Far Cry 6 main game:
- One outfit: Blood Dragon Gear Set
- Two weapons: AJM9 and Kobracon
- One vehicle: Omega Enforcer
- One weapon charm: KillStar
- One Fang for Hire: K-9000
- One vehicle Chibi: Blood Dragon Chibi
Free Post-Launch Content
- Three crossover missions featuring Danny Trejo, Rambo, and more.
- Weekly Insurgencies: Every week starting from launch – and available after the completion of the main campaign – supporters of Antón Castillo will rise across the island of Yara and pose new threats for players to eliminate. Players will need to track them down and eliminate them to earn some new gear.
- Six Special Operations: Taking place in unique new areas in the world, these operations will introduce new gameplay mechanics as players must snatch highly unstable chemical weapons from Antón’s arms dealers and get to the extraction point before it overheats. The first two locations – Mesozoico and Maceo – will be available at launch and other four maps will launch later.
Far Cry 6 launches on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PS5, Stadia, and Luna on October 7. The Season Pass is part of the $100 Far Cry 6 Gold Edition or can be purchased a la carte for $40.