People want to buy Steam Decks after Valve’s reservations, a new gaming device went live for reservations. In the live reservation, the part where players can reserve a steam deck stopped working. That page is showing the “something went wrong” screen. The Pc gamer team ran into various messages. Those are:
- “There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.”
- “Your account is too new to reserve early.”
- “Reservation Servers are busy, please try again.”
- “It looks like you’ve been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again.”
The Server trouble did not stop the reservation of the steam Deck. The first Steam deck starts shipping approximately in December. Those players who are putting in reservations now can expect their fulfilment date on Q3 2022, which is for version 512, Q1, or Q2 2022.
eBay resellers have been hungry to snatch up different consoles and graphics cards on a sale. The reservation of Steam Decks appears on eBay for maximum prices.
However, if you luckily reserve a Steam Deck, you will get a notification in the future when it is available for order. This time you will get a time window during that time you have to place the order. You need to order the same model which you have reserved. There are three models. Those are:
- “$399 for the 64GB version”
- “$529 for the 256GB version”
- “$649 for the 512GB version”
Steam Decks will start shipping in December but only to those who reserve them early.