Yesterday, Indian leaker Mukul Sharma leaked the arrival news of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G processor. As per him, the chip will launch tomorrow, that means on 19th May. Now, he revealed further information about the same.
Mukul leaked that the upcoming SD778G SoC has Kryo 670 cores inside. There is a Tri-Cluster architecture. The first cluster consists of one primary Cortex A78 core, the second cluster has three performance cores based on the same Cortex A78, and lastly, four efficiency cores based on Cortex A55.
There are not all, I still have more info to share with you all.
- TSMC 6nm EUV process technology is followed for the SD778G
- The highest frequency of the cores is 2.4GHz
- As per Mukul, there is Adreno 640 GPU. But some other sources said there can be Adreno 642L
- Spectro 570L Image Signal Processor is used
- 36+22 MP dual camera support
- Snapdragon X53 5G baseband integration
- Support of Sub-6G frequency band 5G
- FastConnnect 6700mobile connection system support
- 100W QC5 fast charging support
The source further says that the upcoming Honor 50 series smartphones will come with this new Snapdragon 778G SoC, and Qualcomm informed them, both the CPU and GPU performance have increased by up to 40%.