Oppo India had launched the mid-range Oppo F19 series smartphones in India last month among which we got the Oppo F19 Pro and F19 Pro+ 5G. Today the company had launched the vanilla version Oppo F19 in India. The smartphone is pretty basic and looks almost similar to the Oppo F19 Pro in design. As per the pricing is concerned the Oppo F19 is price a bit higher than it should have been like most of its competitors have lower price range with similar kinds of specifications.
See the full launch event here. Then let’s have a look at all the key specifications of the Oppo F19.
Specifications of Oppo F19
- 6.4″ FHD+ 60Hz AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 662 processor
- 48+2+2MP Triple Rear cameras
- 16MP Front camera
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- 5000mAh battery
- 33W fast charging
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- Android 11
Details of Oppo F19
First of all the Oppo F19 is an amid-range device and it is a 4G smartphone. The phone comes with a 6.4 inches FHD+ (2400×1080) AMOLED display with a 90.8% screen-to-body ratio. The phone has a 16 MP front camera housed with a punch-hole cutout on the top left corner of the display. We can also see a triple rear camera setup with a 48PM primary sensor and two 2MP cameras. More details – 48MP Main Camera: f/1.7; FOV 79°; 6P; AF, 2MP Depth Camera: f/2.4; FOV 89°; 3P; Focus, and 2MP Macro Camera: f/2.4; FOV 89°; 3P; Focus.
The phone features a Snapdragon 662 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. There is only one storage option available for this smartphone. The phone runs on Oppo’s UI based on Android 11. Oppo F19 has a huge 5,000mAh battery that supports a 33W Flash Charge. Where the company claims 5minutes of charge can deliver 10 hours of talk time. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner and a 3.5mm headphone jack. As the company claims Oppo F19 is the thinnest 5,00mAh battery phone with a thickness of 7.95mm and weighs 175g.
Price and Availability
Oppo F19 is priced at Rs.18,990 and is only available in 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant. The phone is already available for pre-order in India and the first sale is on 9th April.
Buy from here:
Get 7.5% cashback and other exciting offers. This offer is only applicable for an offer period starting from 09th April – ending on 15th April. This offer is only applicable to those who have purchased and activated the device during the offer period.
- Flat INR 1500 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Cards
- Get 7.5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on Bank of Baroda Credit Card EMI transactions
- Get 7.5% up to Rs. 1250 Instant Discount on Yes Bank Credit Card EMI transactions
- Lenovo Legion Phone 2 Pro equipped with Dual TurboFan Super-Liquid-Cooled integrated Cooling system
- Realme 8 5G listed on Peruvian MTC certification
- Oppo Reno 6, Reno 6 Pro, and Reno 6 Pro+ specifications surfaced
- Oppo F19 Pro+ 5G and F19 Pro launched in India | Pre-order starts at Rs.21,490