Lenovo Legion Phone 2 Pro will be launched on April 8 in China. Ahead of the launch the company is teasing most of its key features with the help of some promotional posters specially created to highlight the key features one at a time. These posters are being shared by the company on their official Weibo account.
The recent promotional poster shared by the company shares an interesting feature of the Lenovo Legion Phone 2 Pro. Lenovo Legion Phone 2 Pro will be equipped with a dual turbofan super-liquid-cooled integrated cooling system. These are a lot of words to put together so that a perfect gaming machine can be created. For reference in case you do not know, the Red Magic 6 gaming phone has only one cooling fan that pulls the cold air from a side and pushes the hot air from the other side. In this case, the Legion Phone 2 Pro has also equipped two of those fans with a super-liquid cooling system on top of it.
The Lenovo Legion Phone 2 Pro will come equipped with a 6.92″ Samsung E4 AMOLED display with 144hz refresh rate. The gaming phone will of course come equipped with Snapdragon 888 processor paired with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. There will be a 44MP Pop-UP front facing camera that is equipped similarly on the side of the phone like in the previous Lenovo Legion Phone. The 5500mAh battery will come supported with 90W fast charging. The phone will obviously run on Android 11.
- Lenovo Legion 2 Pro confirmed with 44MP front camera, 5,500mAh battery, 90W flash charging
- AnTuTu benchmark result March 2021: Black Shark 4 Pro tops among Flagships and Redmi 10X 5G tops in Mid-range segment
- Realme 8 5G listed on Peruvian MTC certification
- OnePlus 9 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra vs Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max: Premium Smartphone Comparison
- Oppo Reno 6, Reno 6 Pro, and Reno 6 Pro+ specifications surfaced