- “WhatsApp’s service and how we process your data”.
- “How businesses can use Facebook hosted services to store and manage their WhatsApp chats”.
- “How we partner with Facebook to offer integrations across the Facebook Company Products”.
Now let’s quickly check out the category of information shared below:
- Account Registration(example: Phone Number)
- Transaction Data(Whatsapp Pay)
- Service-Related Information
- Information on how you interact with others(Businesses)
- Your Mobile device information
- Your IP Adress
Next, WhatsApp will be well able to detect your general location using your IP address and Phone Number even if you don’t use their location services. As its reasons, WhatsApp has stated that the whole process is basically for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes.
And last but not least, Whatsapp has strictly mentioned that the user has to follow the company’s newest agreement policy and continue using the service or he/she can just delete the account.