Amazon Indian opened the doors for its Great Indian Festival sale on 17th October for all the Indians and 24h earlier for the prime members. As we Indians have lots of festivals back to back to celebrate, Amazon, this year, didn’t split the sale into sections. Instead made those a continuous chain. After around a month, the e-commerce platform announces the end date of the Great Indian Festival sale for 2020, and it’s 13th November.
Along with the data, Amazon India also declares lots of special deals for the customers didn’t take the benefits. Here are the provided deals in the technology department.
- 70% + extra 10% discount on boAt products
- Link: https://amzn.to/352tE0s
- Extra Rs.2,000 off on Intel powered laptops via cupone
- Link: https://amzn.to/3672l4l
- Up to Rs.13,000 save on Vivo smartphones
- Link: https://amzn.to/2TVwpdu
- Up to 40% discount on top smartphones
- Link: https://amzn.to/3pcoiI2
- Up to 60% off on electronics
- Link: https://amzn.to/3l47XCJ
- Up to 75% off on big appliances including TVs
- Link: https://amzn.to/38gr4Wz
- Up to 80% off on Home appliances
- Link: https://amzn.to/2I1ha0t
By announcing this new range of offers, Amazon Indian not only giving great competition to Flipkart’s Big Diwali sale but shares the joy of the festival with us also.
Do Check Out 👇🏼