Already Schenker has used AMD’s Ryzen 3000 desktop CPUs into their gaming laptops but the company is based out of Germany. If you are based out of the US then you’ll be happy to know that Origin PC will be using the Ryzen 3000 CPUs into the EON15-X gaming laptops.
Origin PC is offering up to Ryzen 9 3900 CPU and up to an RTX 2070 Max-P GPU which is still decent even if they haven’t used the Ryzen 9 3950X. The desktop-grade AMD CPUs are now available on Origin PC’s EON15-X gaming laptops as well as the NS-15 workstation laptops.
Users can choose among the Ryzen 5 3600, the Ryzen 7 3700X and the Ryzen 9 3900 CPUs. Origin PC has claimed that the refreshed systems weigh only 2.67 Kg as well as 1.28-inch thin, making these laptops 20% more compact than previous versions.
- 15.6-inch 144 Hz 1080p IPS display
- Up to 6 TB of storage in NVMe SSD / SATA SSD combos
- Up to 32 GB of DDR4-2666 RAM
- Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0 + GbE jack
- Ports: 1x USB-A 2.0, 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2, DP 1.4 over USB-C 3.2, miniDisplayPort, HDMI 2.0b, 2-in-1 audio jack
- Sound Blaster Cinema 6 Audio Codec
- RGB backlit keyboard
For the pricing, the high-end variant Ryzen 9 3900 variant with 32 GB of DDR4-2666 RAM, RTX 2070 Max-P GPU, and 1 TB NVMe + 1 TB SATA 3 SSD storage will cost $2,652. On the other hand, the starter model equipped with a Ryzen 5 3600, 8 GB of RAM, RTX 2060 Max-P, and 240 NVMe SSD storage will cost $1,624. Check out: Origin website.
Do check out: