In search of a great Intel Gaming PC? Is your budget somewhere around Rs.50,000? Here’s a Intel Gaming PC build ft. Intel Core i5 9400F & GTX 1650
Intel has already launched its 9th gen CPUs and recently NVIDIA too unveiled all of its 16-series graphics card. So, to create a great Intel gaming PC build that can run any modern triple A gaming titles we have created this article.
Apart from triple A gaming titles, eSports has taken a big role in the gaming community. So to make a great PC that can handle any game as well as productive work, we have carefully hand build this PC and kept a modest pricing of Rs.50,000.
Without further ado, let’s start building our modern Intel-powered Gaming PC:
Intel Core i5 9400F
- 6 cores & 6 threads
- Base Frequency: 2.90 GHz
- Turbo Frequency: 4.10 GHz
- Cache: 9 MB Smart Cache
- TDP: 65 Watt
- no iGPU
- 14 nm Architecture
An ideal choice if you are looking for a good CPU with enough horsepower that can pair up with powerful graphics cards to give high FPS on modern day gaming titles without any bottlenecks.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2VvLoJx
Gigabyte B360M Gaming Micro ATX Motherboard
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management. Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors. Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- High-Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click, Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- High performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application
If budget is very tight for you yet you need a gaming motherboard for your 9th gen CPU built, then this one is the best available in the market currently.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2VMyc80
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition
- 4GB GDDR5 VRAM along with 128-bit bus architecture
- GTX 1650 OC comes with ‘896 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 128-bit wide bus interface at speeds of 8 Gbps. It is a super compact card measuring 5.94 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 per cent of systems.
- It comes with a single fan with 90mm ribbed, deep angled blades that increase the downward pressure ensuring better flow and has an ‘Aluminum Sunflower Heatsink’ which is in direct contact with the GPU and is designed to disperse heat evenly which results in efficient cooling.
- It comes with a Display port 1.4, HDMI 2.0b with support for 4K (3840×2160 @ 60 Hz) and DL-DVI-D (2560×1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It also supports Engine Boost speeds up to 1695 MHz
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API, Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA Ansel and compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC.
This is the latest budget segment NVIDIA GPU that can run modern heavy games at 1080p smoothly and an easily pair up with your CPU to give some amazing gaming performance.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2JtFB5E
Deepcool MATRIXX 55 Mid Tower Computer Case
- Full-sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and the front panel give the case a unique look and perfectly show off your inner structure;
- The RGB lighting strip in the front is easily controlled by manual button or via motherboard; extra connectors are ready for motherboard SYNC control with any combination with other DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORM brand 12V RGB devices
- Supports installation of 120/240/360mm radiator liquid cooling system in the front, 120/140/240/280mm radiator liquid cooling system on top and 120mm radiator liquid cooling system in the back
- Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphics Card installation; A magnetic dustproof net on top and dust-filter in the front and bottom.
Generally, we neglect this part always, going for a very low-grade CPU case might hurt you in the long run, as well as some RGB on top it makes the PC look stunning and premium. So we have taken this case as a rightful choice that will fit in your budget and add a style quotient to your PC.
Buy from here: https://clnk.in/iGm7
Clarion 550 Watts SMPS
A basic PSU with enough power rating is quite efficient for this build. So, to save the budget for a good CPU cooler. which is very much required, we have gone for this PSU which is enough to sustain our PC’s load.
Buy from here: https://clnk.in/iGoT
Western Digital 240GB Internal Solid State Drive
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Improved performance for everyday computing
- Solid state reliability- Less power, more play, official digital vengeance
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
As SSD prices have gone down rapidly, a 240GB M.2 SSD can easily be integrated and should be used to store your OS and mostly used applications.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2LOIOP1
Western Digital 1TB Internal Hard Drive
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
Our regular and most preferred 1TB HDD which is always required in any of our builds.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2LSZ95i
Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 Tower Type with 4 Heat Pipe Universal CPU Cooler
This is a very efficient cooler by Deepcool with RGB lights. It includes 4 heat pipes that can radiate a lot of heat and help you to keep your CPU cool during prolonged gaming sessions.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2JQjdCH
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3000MHz
- Designed For High-Performance Overclocking
- Support Intel & Ryzen Series Motherboard,
- Capacity: 8GB DDR4
- Frequency: 3000MHz
- Aluminum Heat Spreader, Compatibility Tested
- XMP 2.0 Support,
- Tested Latency: 15-17-17-35
Now DDR4 RAMs have become lot more cheaper and using them in PC builds have become much more comfortable even for higher frequency RAMs.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2WP408I
So here’s our complete modern Intel gaming PC build with the latest GTX 1650 and Core i5 9400F under the budget of Rs.50k. How did you like this gaming PC build? Tell us in the comments below… 🙂
Do check out:
😎 TechnoSports-stay UPDATED 😎