Are you in search of a powerful yet efficient and budget-friendly Gaming PC? Well, in 2024, as the PC market is flooded with options, getting the right component at the right price is very important to get the most out of your budget. Thanks to our expertise in dealing with hardware components, we have a solid recommendation for you and will make a no-compromise Gaming PC build for less than ₹30,000.
For this situation, we have decided to go with a complete AMD setup because it offers a great balance between cost-efficiency and the long-term advantages of utilising both an AMD CPU and GPU. Each part has been meticulously chosen to achieve optimal performance without sacrificing any crucial aspects. In particular, we have opted for a 6-core processor instead of a quad-core one to ensure its viability in the long run.
On the other hand, a dedicated GPU is always better than integrated graphics, so we could have gone for the Ryzen 5 5600G, but we have chosen a dedicated RX 6400 because it brings a lot of exclusive AMD tech onboard.
Here is our entire Gaming PC build under ₹30,000, which is definitely worth a try in 2024:
AMD Ryzen 5 4500
- 6 Cores & 12 Threads, 11 MB Cache
- Base Clock: 3.6 GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.1 GHz
- Memory Support: DDR4 3200MHz, Memory Channels: 2, TDP: 65W, PCI Express Generation : PCIe Gen 3
- Compatible with Motherboards based on 300, 400, 500 Series Chipset, Socket AM4. ( Might require a BIOS Update)
- Separate Graphic Card Required, Included Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth
Why we chose this Ryzen 5 4500? Well, because its platform costs are way cheap, secondly it’s one of the 6-core chips under Rs.10k which actually has a good performance even in today’s day games. This is a perfect entry-level processor for gamers, and budget Gaming PC enthusiasts who do not want to skip on performance for years down the line.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3XreF8W
ASUS Prime A320M-K Motherboard
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered, Non-ECC Memory.
- Fan Xpert Dedicated CPU and case fan control Exclusive Fan Xpert ensure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise – and with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC.
- Lightning-fast storage speeds with acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3.
- Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
- ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
One of our favorite motherboards in the entry-level category, personally we have used it for budget Gaming PC builds and it’s quite reliable, also cost-effective.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3H1C6P3
XPG ADATA GAMMIX D30 DDR4 8GB RAM
- GAMMIX D30 brings you excellent performance with speeds ranging from 2666MHz to 4600MHz and supports Intel X299 2666MHz and AMD AM4 / Ryzen platforms. CAS Latency: CL16-18-18
- Interface: DDR4 U-DIMM 2666-4133MHz, RAM Size: 8GB (8x16GB) DDR4
- The GAMMIX D30 features an edgy wing-shaped design that exudes a sense of power and stealth.
As DRAM prices fall, getting yourself a 3200MHz RAM is no big deal these days but this XPG GAMMIX RAM is our favorite because of its great price-to-performance ratio. Though this Gaming PC will have 8GB RAM but you have an extra slot to make it up to 16GB, enough for future usage.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3XOIbFn
Crucial P3 500GB NVMe SSD
- Impressive read/ write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s
- Spacious storage of up to 4TB
- Solid Gen3 performance. Micron Advanced 3D NAND. NVMe PCIe 3.0 M.2 (2280).
- Performs up to 45% better than the previous generation
- Dynamic write acceleration. Multistep data integrity algorithm.
Going out for a 500GB NVMe SSD instead of a 1TB HDD makes a lot of sense because this SSD guarantees high-speed transfers, instant wake, and the ability to perform when it’s stressed every day. Boasting speeds up to 3500MB/s this Crucial SSD is still very recommendable to budget lovers who need high-speed SSD but aren’t willing to spend a lot. However, this Gaming PC will slay most everyday needs thanks to this Crucial NVMe SSD.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3D6t6qO
Ant Esports VS500L PSU
- Single 12V Rail – A single 12V rail promises reliable and consistent power delivery
- Silent 120mm fan – The 120mm fan spins consistently yet quietly to keep the unit cool even under full load & is rated for 100,000 hours of lifespan!
- Modern Connectors – Comes with all the cables for a modern high-end system including a dual 4-pin CPU connector. Constructed with passion and composed of high-grade quality components this unit ensures a stable power supply even under high loads.
- High Quality Components – The VS500L is made with high quality components for reliable and consistent performance
Going in for this simple yet reliable 500W PSU from Ant Esports makes sense because at this budget this is the only one which not only will solve your purpose as of now but can also handle mid-range GPUs as well if you intend to upgrade in the future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3H2M56H
CHIPTRONEX Z810 Micro ATX Gaming Cabinet
- SUPREME BUILD STRUCTURE – Chiptronex Z810 Micro ATX Gaming Cabinet comes with Two fixed RGB color fans in the front panel and a classy mesh design giving it a lavish outlook
- HIGH-SPEED HDMI SUPPORT: Z810 being a budget Cabinet gives you superior quality support with a Hi-speed USB 3.0 port and two USB 2.0 ports, It also supports HD AUDIO on top.
- MOTHERBOARD COMPATIBILITY: Z810 is not just a premium build budget cabinet, it also supports Micro–ATX, and Mini–ITX motherboards.
- STRONG EDGE-TO-EDGE TEMPERED GLASS: It has 4mm thick edge-to-edge tempered glass on the side panel which gives the case a unique outlook and various options to show off your build inside.
- TOP MOUNTED PSU: Chiptronex Z810 Gaming cabinet supports an ATX Power Supply in the top
Getting a good-looking and functional cabinet is important when your budget is so tight but we are glad this CHIPTRONEX Z810 is the perfect choice in that Rs.2k price bracket. Sporting two RGB fans on the front and a tempered glass panel at the side adds up to the beauty of this cabinet.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3iZx25O
Lastly, regarding the choice of the GPU, we will rest on you guys as per your preference, though we will suggest the entry-level RX 6400, if you have Rs.5k more get the RX 6500 XT or if you can spend Rs.10k more somehow, the RX 6600 will slay your gaming PC and make it future-proof.
Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6400
- GPU: Boost Clock: Up to 2321 MHz
- GPU: Game Clock: Up to 2039 MHz
- Memory: 4 GB GDDR6, Infinity Cache: 16 MB
- Stream Processors: 768
- Ray Accelerator: 12
- ATX Dimension: 176(L)X 56.2(W)X 17.2 (H)mm
- Power Consumption: 55 W (Board Power), Minimum 350 Watt Power Supply
- Displays: Maximum 2 Displays, Output: 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
This is the most entry-level dedicated gaming GPU that money can buy you obviously but comes with a lot of goodness and can handle 1080p gaming quite comfortably. Well, if you have some more money to spend you can also pick up the RX 6500 XT that retails for a few extra bucks, or get the RX 6600 for the best 1080p performance; the choice is yours.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3WwL24W
So, ultimately, the entire price of this Gaming PC boils down to Rs.33k, very near to our ambition to make it under ₹30,000 you could cut some corners but if this is your first Gaming PC we don’t want to hamper the smooth experience this entire build will guarantee you. The powerful 6-core Ryzen chip, fast NVMe SSD, and a dedicated GPU guarantee you decent 1080p gaming performance at medium settings.
Also, with enough headroom to upgrade any time in the future, this is the true “No-Compromise” Gaming PC Build under ₹30,000 in 2024, do let us know your thoughts in the comments down below…😉😎
Which is the best no-compromise Gaming PC Builder?
The 16-core and 32-thread AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D is currently the best processor on the market, making it the perfect pick for our enthusiast level build. It has a base clock of 4.2GHz and can hit a boost clock speed of 5.7GHz, and you easily overclock this premium CPU to 5.9GHz for more performance.
Where can I find reliable guides or resources for building a gaming PC under ₹30,000?
You can find comprehensive guides, tutorials, and build recommendations from reputable tech websites, forums, YouTube channels, and online communities dedicated to PC building and gaming.