Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 to be equipped with Snapdragon 660, 6.26-inch FHD+ display is all set to launch on 11th December: Know more all about the rumoured specs
After the successful year of 2018 with the ASUS Zengone Max Pro M1, this Taiwan giant is yet again set to deliver its new mid-range killer to the Indian market. Continuing its legacy the Zenfone Max M2 series will primarily focus on performance, battery and camera.
This series will have two smartphones namely the Zenfone Max M2 and Zenfone Max Pro M2. Both will be mid-range smartphones and prices are expected to be similar to its predecessors.
Well, almost all the specs of the Zenfone Max Pro M2 are leaked and here are the rumoured specs:
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 rumoured specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS secondary 5MP rear camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor & Face Unlock
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz +5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 is expected to come in Midnight Blue and Cosmic Blue colours and will have glass back design.
ASUS Zenfone Max M2
As far as the ASUS Zenfone Max M2 comes to concern, we all know that it will have:
- Snapdragon 636 octa-core SoC clocked at 1.8GHz
- 6-inch Full HD+ 19:5:9 notch display
- 4GB RAM/32GB
- storage version and 4GB RAM/64GB storage version
- 13MP rear camera
Though both the smartphones are expected to have notch display the Zenfone Max M2 will slightly have a bigger notch than its Pro version.
The Zenfone Max M2 is also set to launch on 11th December and it is expected to have a metal back. No further specs are known and we expect all of them to be revealed with the price on the launch date. As expected, this time too, the smartphones will be a Flipkart Exclusive.
Overall, if the specs are most likely the same, then this smartphone will be a power-packed performer like its predecessor, and Indian customers will get lot more variety in the mid-range smartphone section.
What’s interesting will be, is to see the pricing of the smartphone in India. The smartphone will be launched in Indonesia and in India on the same day, which shows how much serious ASUS is regarding the Indian smartphone market.
What’re your views regarding the smartphone? Tell us in the comments down below… 🙂
Do check out: Top quality smartphones under price segment of Rs.20,000
TechnoSports-stay UPDATED 🙂