OPPO has launched its new OPPO Reno 6 series in China. It will serve as the successor to the Reno 5 series which was revealed in 2020. The new series has three devices: OPPO Reno 6, Reno 6 Pro and Reno 6 Pro+.
Without wasting any time, let’s see what are the specs and prices of the devices.
OPPO Reno 6
It flaunts a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display and has a modest refresh rate of 90 Hz. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage and runs on Android 11-based ColorOS 11 custom skin on top. It also has an in-display fingerprint sensor and Z-axis Linear Motor feature.
The Reno 6 has a triple camera module at the back with a 64 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2 MP macro lens. On the front, you will spot a 32 MP selfie snapper. The device packs a 4,300 mAh battery cell and is paired with a 65W fast-charging support. The prices for different variants are below:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB: CNY 2,799 or approx Rs 31,800
- 12GB RAM + 256GB: CNY 3,199 or approx Rs 36,400
OPPO Reno 6 Pro and Reno 6 Pro+
Both of the devices have a larger 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED display but with the same 90 Hz refresh rate. The Reno 6 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset whereas the Reno 6 Pro+ is backed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 mobile processor. The models also have the same 4,500mAh battery cell and are paired with a 65W fast-charging support.
The major difference comes in terms of optics. The OPPO Reno 6 Pro hosts a triple camera system at the back which features a 64 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP wide-angle lens, and a 2 MP macro lens.
The Reno 6 Pro+ has a quad rear camera setup that features a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2mP macro lens. Another similarity between the two smartphones is the 32 MP selfie snapper.
The price of Reno 6 Pro is:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB: CNY 3,499 or approx Rs 39,800
- 12GB RAM + 256GB: CNY 3,799 or approx Rs 43,200
The price of Reno 6 Pro+ is:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB: CNY 3,999 or approx Rs 45,500
- 12GB RAM + 256GB: CNY 4,499 or approx Rs 51,200
- Nubia RedMagic 6R with Snapdragon 888 SoC and 144Hz display launched in China
- Coolpad COOL 20 launched with Helio G80 SoC and 4,500 mAh battery in China
- iQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition launched with Snapdragon 870 SoC and 144Hz LCD
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G to come with NFC 3.0, UFS 3.1 and a new partnership with RAZER