If you are currently hunting for an affordable yet good 4K Android Smart TV, OnePlus has recently announced its 43Y1S Pro Smart TV in India and it is great for those who are looking for a good 4K TV under Rs.30k. With no compromise on color reproduction or features like HDR10 support or Dolby Atmos, this is a great option.
This 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV could a good option for small homes or bedrooms where a smaller TV is required but you don’t want to cheap out on its quality. With HDR10+ support, enjoy Netflix, Prime Video and much more content on this OnePlus 43Y1S Pro Smart TV at a really affordable price.
OnePlus has stepped up the game with its OxygenPlay 2.0, bringing all your favourite content together in one place while making it easier than ever to sync into the OnePlus ecosystem with OnePlus Connect 2.0. Overall, if you have been familiar with OnePlus devices, getting this new 4K UHD Smart TV will complete your experience.
Specifications of the OnePlus 43Y1S Pro Smart TV
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 Hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu-Ray players, and gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices | Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Sound: 24 Watts Output | Dolby Audio | Dolby Atmos Decoding
- Smart TV features: Android TV | OnePlus Connect Ecosystem| Google Assistant | Chromecast, Miracast, DLNA | Auto Low Latency Mode | Supported Apps: Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Hungama, JioCinema, Zee5, Eros Now, Oxygen Play
- Display: Bezel-less Design | Decoding of HDR10+ HDR10, HLG | 1 billion colours | Gamma Engine with MEMC
The best part is that as you know the OnePlus 43Y1S Pro Smart TV has a price of ₹29,999, but for a limited time Amazon India is selling it for only ₹27,999. Now with an ICICI Bank credit card discount the new Smart TV by OnePlus can be available for as low as ₹25,999, that too with 9 months No Cost EMI on any credit card.
Buy this OnePlus 43Y1S Pro from here: https://amzn.to/3LWWBgU
For the cost it takes, I think the smart TV is pretty interesting for the buyers. Mediatek and Oneplus are delivering good products together.
OnePlus is quite underrated as a TV brand. The TVs are actually doing well in the market and with Mediatek chipsets, the performance is really good.