Yes, the OnePlus 11R is back and will go on sale today via OnePlus’s official store and Amazon India at 12 PM. This new OnePlus 11R 5G becomes the most pre-order phone at launch above the Rs.30k price bracket on Amazon India, which is again incredible, so don’t be surprised if this phone again gets sold out within minutes today.
During the last sale, the phone got out of stock within just hours and that goes to show the insane demand or response it has got from fans. This is an Rs.40k product and at launch, customers also got free OnePlus Buds Z2 to make things even better, not only this, OnePlus has tied up with major banks to provide discounts and up to 18 months No Cost EMI to help all people to get this new smartphone.
The Rs.40k price bracket had always been OnePlus’s but for a few years, they deviated from the same, making products that didn’t feel premium and did not value for money. This is the major reason, the new OnePlus 11R, as we saw in our in-depth first impressions article, got impressive sales on the first day itself and this makes us remind of the early OnePlus days when this kind of enthusiasm was shown.
OnePlus 11R Specifications
- 6.74-inch 120 Hz Super Fluid AMOLED display with 2772 X 1240 pixels resolution and HDR10+ support
- Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform
- OxygenOS with Android™ 13
- 8GB/16GB LPDDR5X RAM/ 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 5,000 mAh battery with 100W SUPERVOOC
- 50MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor + 8MP Ultra-Wide sensor + 2MP Macro lens, 16MP front camera
- 5G support, WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, Dual Stereo Speakers
Pre-order the 11R from Amazon India: https://amzn.to/3Iid4vP