When everyone has turned their focus to OLED laptops, why should a laptop giant like HP fall behind? So, today, they announced the new Envy x360 laptop boasting a 15.6-inch OLED touch display for the first time. Aimed towards creators, this new Envy x360 15 laptop sports a durable 360-degree hinge to do whatever you need at whichever position you prefer.
The new HP Envy x360 15 portfolio is everything a creator needs – exceptional design and enabling creation anytime, anywhere. To enable greater display and powerful performance, the new HP Envy x360 15 portfolio comes with up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ EVO i7 processor integrated with Intel Iris Xe Graphics.
Today’s modern consumers – GenZs and Millennials are increasingly adopting mainstream content creation, while on the go or at home. Creators expect products and solutions to be as quick and smooth as possible, with access to information that interlinks work and play. The flicker-free and anti-reflection screen deliver the ultimate color accuracy even through long periods of usage, supported by Eyesafe® display to reduce eyestrain.
Commenting on the launch, Vickram Bedi, Senior Director – Personal Systems, HP India, said, “Today’s consumers are inspired to create, and creativity should not be encumbered by our movement or the limitations of the places we are in. With a strong legacy of delivering insights-based innovations, we at HP, are powering creators’ dreams by providing the best creative experience and technology. HP’s new Envy x360 15 portfolio enables content creators to express themselves through best-in-class display and smart, high-performance productivity features that liberate creativity and expression.”
The perfect outlet for creative expression, the portfolio features an Emoji Keyboard for faster communication, a 5MP IR camera with intelligence features like Auto frame Technology and AI Noise reduction for enhanced privacy. Continuing HP’s focus on sustainable impact, the new Envy x360 15 portfolio contains ocean-bound plastic and recycled aluminium.
Key features of the new HP Envy x360 15
- 15.6”, OLED touch display with 100% DCI P3 color calibration and Eyesafe® Certified
- Improved latency and greater sensitivity allow smoother transitions between colours for finer details while writing, drawing, or editing with the magnetic pen attached
- More screen real estate with an 88% screen-to-body ratio to see more of the screen and less scrolling
- More vibrant colors and deeper hues with VESA Trueback HDR 500 enabled
- Touch and convertible for flexibility in any position
- 5MP camera to show the best self on a video call and IR face recognition login technology
- Emoji menu on Keyboard with one key for faster expression
- Auto frame technology to help always keep in focus during video calls
- Features a physical camera shutter for privacy
- HP QuickDrop enables smoother file transfer
- HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen with magnetic connection for easy accessibility
- Up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ EVO i7 processor integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Optimize performance, skin temperature and system noise in Smart Sense
- Bang and Olufsen audio to produce high-quality sound and experience
- Pre-loaded with HP Palette software it includes Concepts for sketching and HP Photo Match for quickly finding and organizing photos
- Fast connectivity with Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo
- HP Fast Charge enables long battery life with quick charging
- Up to 10hrs of battery life to keep the creative gig going
Pricing and availability
- The HP Envy x360 15 ew0037tu 12th Gen i5/8/512/FHD 250 nits is available at a starting price of INR 82999/-
- The HP Envy x360 15 ew0040tu 12th Gen i5/16/512/FHD 250 nits is available at a starting price of INR 86999/-
- THE HP Envy x360 15 ew0043tu 12th Gen i5/16/512/OLED is available at a starting price of INR 94999/-
- The HP Envy x360 15 ew0048tu 12th Gen i7/16/1TB/OLED is available at a starting price of INR 114999/-