The Taiwanese OEM giant has announced its Vivobook 13 Slate OLED, launched last year globally, in India finally. Their fascination with OLED displays have gotten more serious than ever and they have made this 2-in-1 detachable Vivobook laptop with an OLED display powered by an entry-level Intel CPU.
Now, the best thing is that ASUS was able to fit OLED into a 13.3-inch panel, as they did with the Zenbook 13 OLED, here, they have made the world’s first 13.3″ OLED Windows detachable laptop that packs entertainment and productivity into a versatile fun-filled device.
ASUS has launched the world’s first 13.3-inch OLED Windows detachable laptop, Vivobook 13 Slate OLED with a promise to redefine the TV viewing experience with its latest campaign – #WhoWatchesTV. Designed for people who are always on the go and prefer a more flexible way of consuming content, the new Vivobook 13 Slate OLED empowers them with a personal OLED TV with a Dolby VisionTM screen.
Adding on to the limitless work and play experience, the latest laptop also features the new ASUS Pen 2.0 Stylus, a magnetically detachable full-size keyboard, and a detachable hinge that goes almost flat at 170°. The product pricing starts from INR 45,990 and will be sold across online (ASUS e-shop/ Amazon/ Flipkart) and offline starting from 3rd March.
Commenting on the launch, Arnold Su, Business Head, Consumer and Gaming PC, System Business Group, ASUS India, said, “We at ASUS always believe in revamping consumers’ experience by introducing innovation that strengthens their connection with technology. We are thrilled to introduce the world’s first 13.3-inch OLED Windows detachable laptop, which will give a new meaning to flexibility and make entertainment more personal and portable for our consumers. “We’ve seen a major shift in content consumption patterns as the world around us changes rapidly. People are always on their toes, but they also do not want to miss their favorite TV series, hence Vivobook 13 Slate OLED is your go to companion device for work and entertainment on the go.
- The new ASUS Pen 2.0 Stylus: Whether you are retouching pictures, designing graphics, or simply taking notes, our latest stylus, the ASUS Pen 2.0, has you covered. The ASUS Pen 2.0 supports charging via a hidden USB-C port. You can charge up to 100% in just 30min, which gets you over 140 hours of use.
- Detachable keyboard and large touchpad: The ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED will feature a bundled slim and detachable keyboard. It attaches magnetically and provides the best typing experience.
- Amazing visual experience: The ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED features a 13.3-inch 16:9 OLED HDR display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 0.2 ms response time, 1.07 billion colors, up to 550 nits of peak brightness, and 0.0005 nits of deep black brightness, providing a brighter and more detailed viewing experience. The OLED panel has 70% less harmful blue light than LCD panels and is certified by TÜV Rheinland for ensuring the device adheres to high safety and quality standards. For the best visual experience, the display also supports Dolby Vision.
- Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos and Smart Amplifier: The ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED features four built-in speakers with Dolby Atmos support. Dolby Atmos provides an all-new listening experience that lets users hear music, movies, or podcasts in a detailed aural environment, with perfect clarity and lifelike spatial separation. Volume-enhancing, distortion-suppressing smart amplifier
- Long Battery Life and Fast Charge: The ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED features a 50Whr battery to keep you going for longer, providing over 9 hours of battery life on a single charge.
ASUS India also did a social experiment #WhoWatchesTV exhibiting the emotional bond families have with televisions while highlighting the evolution of content consumption.
ASUS collaborated with leading content creators to evoke the emotions of people on their relationship with TV and they saw a massive outage from people sharing their experiences and raw emotions associated with watching content on TV. The campaign received love and generated buzz with more than 3 million organic views and over 350k engagement on the videos from the audience capturing different emotions of people.