Apple’s iPad Air (2020) was one of the most versatile, powerful and effective iPads made by the Cupertino giant. With a modern look like the iPad Pros, the new iPad Air really raised the bar last year, housing the latest A14 Bionic chip and a great display.
If you have been waiting for buying one for yourself this is the perfect time as Apple has slashed the prices by $100 for both variants. This is pretty significant because if you wanted an iPad 8th Generation, you can now pay $200 more and get a far better product.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
- Wide stereo audio
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
Buy the 64GB Wi-Fi variant for $499: https://amzn.to/379mMyz
Buy the 256GB Wi-Fi variant for $649: https://amzn.to/3xfoqJq