Samsung Galaxy S21 series smartphones are one of the best and powerful flagship Android handsets available in the market at present. You might know there are three models in this series – Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra; all are 5G enabled. In this article, our focus is only on the Galaxy S21+ 5G that costs Rs.76,999 (base variant). Fortunately, you can get this flagship device at/under Rs.59,999. Yes, you can avail of a massive discount of Rs.20,000 or even more. So, here’s how.
Samsung is providing multiple attractive financial benefits on its own online store. Those offers are –
- Up to ₹10,000 additional off on old Samsung handset exchange
- Additional ₹2,000 off on Samsung Shop app
- ₹7,000 instant cashback on HDFC cards
- 5% additional discount on referral code
- Up to 18% on business purchases
We tried out some of the Samsung smartphones to exchange with this Galaxy S21+ 5G and get around Rs.4,500 normal exchange value on average along with Rs.6,500 additional exchange value on average. That means you can get around Rs.11,000 exchange value on your old Samsung handset. Now, proceeding with the ₹11,000 figure.
|Actual Price (+)||Rs.76,999|
|Exchange value (-)||Rs.11,000|
|HDFC Card Offer (-)||Rs.7,000|
|Samsung Store App offer (-)||Rs.2,000|
|You have to pay||Rs.56,999|
- You have to purchase the Galaxy S21+ 5G smartphone from the Samsung Store app to avail of the Rs.2,000 additional discount
- You need to use any of your HDFC cars during checkout for Rs.7,000 additional instant cashback.
If you are a business person and have your own GST number, you can save up to 18% more by providing the GST details at the time of purchase and if you manage any referral code, another 5% cost will be deducted from your bill.
Isn’t this deal exciting? So, hurry up and get your new Galaxy S21+ 5G today at Rs.59,999 or less. The page link is given below.
Buy Link: https://fas.st/vMzGa
Other Samsung smartphones: https://fas.st/ZlNCRP