Making a custom gaming PC is very hard because of the prices of the components, especially the GPU and RAM. So, building one from scratch is indeed a tough job but getting a pre-built gaming PC isn’t tough at all.
If you are looking for a good-looking gaming desktop that isn’t too expensive, this is your last chance to grab hold of the ASUS ROG Huracan G21CN gaming desktop. Although it is a bit old still has the specs which you expect from an entry-level gaming desktop.
- Processor: 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9400F Processor, 2.9 GHz Base Speed, Up to 4.1 GHz Turbo Boost Speed, 6 Cores, 6 Threads, 9MB Cache
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz DIMM RAM, Upgradeable up to 32GB using 2x U-DIMM Slot with | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD with empty 1 x 2.5-inch SATA SSD Hot-swap bay and 1x 3.5-inch Drive Bay for HDD Storage expansion
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR5 4GB VRAM (1x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x DVI)
- Motherboard: Intel H370 Chipset| Thermal : Fan Cooler | Power: 180W + 180W ADAPTER
- Chassis: Metallic Side Panel | Customizable RGB light effects by Aura Sync | Size: 13 Litres | Weight: 8.5 Kg | Cyber-Warrior and Cyber-Punk design elements.
- Operating System: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity | Software: Includes 1 month Trial for New Microsoft Office 365 Customers
- Other: WI-Fi 5 (802.11ac) 2*2 | Bluetooth 5.0 | Audio: Realtek ALC1150 with ESS DAC and amplifier, Aegis III, Sonic Studio
- Front I/O Port: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Type C), 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Type A), 1x Headphone, 1x Microphone
- Rear I/O Port: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type A), 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x Kensington Lock, 1x Rear Speaker Out, 1x Line-in, 1x S/PDIF-Out, 1x RJ45 LAN, 2x DC Power Jack
It is available for just ₹ 60,990 for two days now and you can use the ₹ 500 coupon to reduce prices to just ₹ 60,490.
So, hurry up get it here: https://amzn.to/32JU9FH