Enjoy the wide selection of books, e-books and audible hand-picked from best-selling authors
Bengaluru, April 20, 2021: Express the love for reading by celebrating ‘World Book Day’ with Amazon.in from April 23, 2021, onwards. Customers will have access to a broad selection of books, e-books, and audible audiobooks which will include popular recommendations from best-selling authors, best books of 2020, and benefits such as exciting discounts and cashback.
Prime members can enjoy up to 80% off on 2 months of Kindle Unlimited subscription at just INR 99, giving them access to millions of eBooks. As a part of Prime reading, Prime members also get access to hundreds of popular eBooks at no additional cost and can sign-up for a free 90-day trial of Audible.
In celebration of World Book Day, Amazon is giving away translated books to encourage reading books worldwide. Customers get 10 eBooks for free; these eBooks are sourced from 10 different countries and have been translated into the English language to read. Additionally, customers can avail of a 2-month subscription of Kindle unlimited for INR 129. Customers can also choose to subscribe for a 30-day free trial of Audible.
Customers can discover new reads every month with unlimited Kindle subscription and get Access to 1.5M+ eBooks on the Kindle Store.
Here are some products, customers can choose from –
Popular books at Kindle Store:
- One arranged Murder by Chetan Bhagat – Welcome to One Arranged Murder, an unputdownable thriller from India’s highest-selling author. A story about love, friendship, family, and crime, will keep you entertained and hooked right till the end. Delve into Romantic Suspense this weekend for free with a Kindle Unlimited membership.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling – Having now become classics of our time, the Harry Potter eBooks never fail to bring comfort and escapism to readers of all ages. With its message of hope, belonging and the enduring power of truth and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to delight generations of new readers. Available for free with Kindle Unlimited Membership.
- Let Me Say It Now by Rakesh Maria – In Let Me Say It Now, Maria breaks his silence for the first time, letting the reader into his side of the stories built around him. It is the chronicle of a conscientious and steadfast cop who found himself during sensitive cases and created benchmarks in complicated investigations. The book is also an unusually frank and penetrating look into the criminal justice system and the socio-political setup it operates in. Available for free with Kindle Unlimited Membership.
- How to Stop Worrying & Start Living by Dale Carnegie – The book suggests many ways to conquer worry and lead a wonderful life. The book mentions fundamental facts to know about worry and the magic formula for solving worry-some situations. Read it for free with Kindle Unlimited Membership.
Listen to books, stories, podcasts and more with Audible:
- The Queen’s Gambit Audible Audiobook – Engaging and fast-paced, this gripping coming-of-age novel of chess, feminism, and addiction speeds to a conclusion as elegant and satisfying as a mate in four. The book has been written by Walter Tevis, narrated by Amy Landon, and published by Blackstone Audio, Inc. You can listen to this gripping story for free with your Audible trial.
- Bridgerton- The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton Family, Book 2, Audible Audiobook – The second book in the beloved and globally best-selling Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shonda Rhimes for Netflix is available on Amazon.in for free with your Audible trial. The book has been written by Julia Quinn, narrated by Rosalyn Landor, and published by W. F. Howes Ltd.
- 1984 Audible Audiobook – George Orwell’s masterpiece is the definitive dystopian novel and one of the most influential works of the twentieth century. Listen to this classic being narrated by Andrew Wincott. The book is published by Canongate Books Ltd and available for free with your Audible trial.
- The Midnight Library Audible Audiobook – The Midnight Library is a gloriously relatable novel about life, death and the in-between. It is about finding hope, playing chess, dumping regrets, and picking the right people around you. The book has been written by Matt Haig, narrated by Carey Mulligan, and published by Canongate Books. You can listen to it for free with your Audible trial.
- The Science of Mind Management Audible Audiobook – The book by Swami Mukundananda charts four different aspects of the human mind and lays down a clear path towards mastering it. Through witty anecdotes, real-life accounts, and stories from the Vedic scriptures, he gently guides listeners on the road to winning their inner battle. The book has been narrated by Zubin Balaporia and published by Audible Studios. You can listen to it for free with your Audible trial.
Alexa, what’s free from Audible?
- Listen to Ruskin Bond’s ‘The Blue Umbrella’ and ‘Angry River’ audiobooks for free on Alexa
Top picks at Amazon.in (Paperbacks & Hardcover)
- A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Mass-The richly imagined Court of Thorns and Roses series continues with the journey of Feyre’s fiery sister, Nesta Archeron who has always been prickly – proud, swift to anger, and slow to forgive. You can avail of the paperback version at INR 633.
- The Last Queen by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni – An exquisite love story of a king and a commoner, a cautionary tale about loyalty and betrayal, and a powerful parable of the indestructible bond between mother and child, Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni’s unforgettable novel bring alive one of the most fearless women of the nineteenth century, an inspiration for our times. You can purchase this hardcover copy for INR 400 from Amazon.in.
- Turn A Blind Eye by Jeffrey Archer – Turn a Blind Eye is the third installment in the gripping story of Detective Inspector William Warwick, by the master storyteller and Sunday Times number one bestselling author of the Clifton Chronicles. You can purchase the paperback version at INR 329 and the hardcover copy at INR 763.
Buy Kindle E-Reader at Amazon.in
- Kindle (10th Gen), 6″ Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black) – Meet the all-new Kindle that comes with a built-in adjustable front light so you can read indoors and outdoors and at more times of the day. Purpose-built for reading, All-new Kindle features a glare-free touchscreen display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight. You can get it for INR 7,999.
- Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) – with Built-in Light, Waterproof, 8 GB, WiFi – Our thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet, with a sleek, modern design so you can read comfortably for hours. Features our signature 300 ppi, glare-free Paperwhite display, laser-quality text, and twice the storage of the previous generation. Plus, a single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours. You can get it for INR 12,999.