The recently launched Samsung Galaxy M12 is a great smartphone for budget smartphone seekers who need a long-lasting smartphone for everyday use.
Featuring a huge 6000mAH lithium-ion battery, its hard to drain the Galaxy M12 in a day and if you are a heavy user then you will find this smartphone amazing for the price its being offered. Featuring a 48MP quad camera setup and the new One UI 3.1, you really get a value-for-money smartphone that does gives all the features you can ask for on a budget smartphones.
- 48MP+5MP+2MP+2MP Quad camera setup- True 48MP (F 2.0) main camera + 5MP (F2.2) Ultra wide camera+ 2MP (F2.4) depth camera + 2MP (2.4) Macro Camera| 8MP (F2.2) front camera
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) HD+ TFT LCD – infinity v-cut display,90Hz screen refresh rate, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 269 PPI with 16M colours
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android 11, v11.0 operating system, One UI 3.1, with 8nm Power Efficient Exynos850 (Octa Core 2.0GHz)
- 6000mAH lithium-ion battery
You can get the Samsung Galaxy M12 for just ₹ 10,999, however, with ICICI Bank Credit Card or Debit Card EMI transactions, you can get a ₹ 1000 instant discount to make the smartphone a great deal just under ₹ 10,000.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/30TD2QZ