OnePlus had officially launched its very-first wearable fitness device for the Indian market at Rs.2,499 a couple of days back. The fitness band is available on Amazon, Flipkart, and the OnePlus store from today that is 13th January. The buying link for the fitness band is given below.
Let’s see some key specifications and features of the smart fitness band.
- Make a statement without words. A removable main tracker design allows you to effortlessly transition between dynamic dual-color strap combos. Free your style, stand out from the crowd on any occasion.
- Wear a new face every day. Maximize potential of the vibrant 2.97 cm (1.1″) AMOLED display by switching up watch faces out of the box, or create unique ones from your photo album.
- Breathe easy with a silent guardian. The Band allows for on-demand daytime spot checks and continuous sleep monitoring of blood oxygen saturation (Sp02). Intelligent algorithms and a dedicated optical oxygen sensor shall monitor your Sp02 quickly and accurately highlight potential health issues.
- Sleep smarter every night, never missing a beat. Sleep tracking and real-time heart rate monitoring with built-in vibration alarm for high pulse readings shall give you that ease of mind to worry less and do more.
- Exercise modes for every mood. Connect with 13 dedicated exercise modes including Yoga, Cricket, Pool Swimming and Fat Burn Running. Analyze your performance with real-time stats using fitness-specific metrics to stay motivated when you move.
- Always ready, day and night. 5ATM and IP68 certified, the band is dust and water resistant up to 50 meters for 10 minutes. Couple that with up to 14 days of standby time, staying active has never been easier.
- Synced with your lifestyle. Aside from OTA software updates that continually evolve your experience, the OnePlus Health app analyzes health data, provides insights and advice on your personal health. Get the motivation to move.
- Stay in control. Designed for maximum convenience, users can quickly access key features from their wrist – including music, camera shutter controls, call – message notifications and many more.
These features are described as per the Amazon listing.
OnePlus Band is available in two different color variants (extra): Tangerine Gray and Navy color. The extra straps will cost you around Rs.399 (~$5.4).
Buy from here: