iPhone and Mac make a really good combo but have you ever thought of operating iPhone with your Windows computer? If you think, that it is not possible then do read this wonderful piece. Today, we bring you two ways of how to control your iPhone from a Windows PC. How helpful would it be for you if you are able to receive notifications on your Windows PC?
Use Wormhole to control the iPhone from Windows PC
Wormhole application can be downloaded free of cost but many of its features are paid features. That means, to utilize them fully, you will be required to pay. The good news is that you can avail all the services of this Wormhole app for free for the starting 3 days as it offers a 3-day free trial. So, you can look at all the functions of the application and decide if you want to buy all its features.
- You have to start by downloading and installing the Wormhole application.
- You will be asked whether your smartphone type. Choose iOS on that.
- Then, either purchase the license or start a free trial, whatever suits you the best.
- On the Control Center of your iPhone tap on ‘Screen Mirroring‘. Next, Tap on the device called “Wormhole-desktop-xxx”.
- Enable Assistive Touch on your iPhone. This will allow Assistive Touch on your iPhone which will help in using your computer’s cursor with your Apple smartphone.
- Read the instruction given on the screen which will look similar to the image below.
- Your iPhone screen will be visible on the computer through which you easily control your smartphone.
Use Dell Mobile Connect to control the iPhone from Windows PC
Dell Mobile Connect is another application that can help you to control your iPhone from a Windows PC. Unlike Wormhole, Dell Mobile Connect is a completely free application.
- The first step is to install and download Dell Mobile Connect application on your Windows PC and iPhone device.
- For verification purposes, a code will be shown to you on your smartphone. You have to submit that code on your computer. This is shown in the above image.
- This app does not collect any personal information from your computer. Complete the remaining steps which will be shown to you on your computer screen.
- Once done, you will be able to use the iPhone using your Windows PC.
This application allows you to mirror your screen but this feature does not always work very successfully. So, if you are not a big fan of screen mirroring and have no interest in paying fees to buy all the services of Wormhole, you can probably look at Dell Mobile Connect as a very viable option.