Xiaomi has already entered into the Indian laptop market with its entry-level Mi NoteBook 14 and mid-range Mi NoteBook 14 Horizon Edition. While the former is a best seller on Amazon, the latter too has created a good impact in the Indian market that was dominated by the likes of Acer, Asus, HP, Lenovo and Dell.
Xiaomi’s disruptive pricing indeed made a difference along with the latest Intel processors and hardware that promises you good performance for daily usage. Recently, they have launched a new entry-level Mi Notebook 14 e-Learning Edition aimed towards budget laptop seekers and students.
Baked into the same Mi Notebook 14 chassis, the new e-Learning Edition houses the 10th Gen Core i3 CPU which is decent enough for light to medium workloads. The specifications of the laptop are:
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U processor, 2.10 GHz base speed, 4.10 GHz max speed, 2 Cores, 4 threads
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home operating system
- Display: 14-inch (1920X 1080) Full HD Anti-Glare Screen, Intel UHD Graphics
- Memory : 8GB DDR4-2666MHz RAM and Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Design and battery: Robust metal body | Thin and light Laptop| Laptop weight 1.5kg | Battery Life: Up to 10 hours | 720p Webcam
- Audio: Stereo Speakers + DTS Audio Processing
- Pre-installed software: Office 365 – one-month trial subscription
- Inside the box: Notebook, Power Adaptor, Power Cord, User Manual
- Camera: in-built 720p HD webcam
This laptop is a perfect solution for students for online classes with long battery life as well as those who need a quality & reliable laptop and can sacrifice a bit on performance. 8GB RAM is enough for daily use and 256GB SSD is adequate for basic stuff, also the design and build of the laptop makes it even more recommendable as well as usable.
People have really received the laptop well as we see it already is the best selling laptop on Amazon and this proves Indian people need “value for money” product rather than costlier “so-called” branded products.
Xiaomi’s entry to laptop market has troubled OEMs like Dell, HP while Acer, Asus and Lenovo continue to make good “value for money” products, the Indian market now truly has a lot of options these days. However, the new Mi Notebook 14 e-Learning Edition is a great entry-level laptop that is recommendable at is introductory price.
Buy from from here at ₹ 34,999: https://amzn.to/32eTFrh
Do check out: