Need a fast processor? Do not have enough money to spend? Here are the Top 10 desktop processors for your PC under Rs.10,000
With the evolution of technology, processors have become much smaller and faster. These days they drive immense power and have intense graphics as well. That’s why today’s gen processors have become increasingly productive. Cheaper desktop processors too these days deliver immense power and they can rightly be used in home PCs and in offices.
With AMD’s Vega integrated graphics processors, things have changed for gamers particularly. Also, Intel’s new 10th gen processors have a good core count and a high boost as well. Now, choosing the right one under a low budget seems pretty difficult. So we thought to make another post on cheap processors under Rs.10,000.
Fast forward to 2023, we are in a race to get the best value-for-money product and we don’t have much time to choose, so we have made a curated list of desktop CPUs that will help you make the best choice. Personally, we have been into hardware and that experience does indeed help to make this list without any bias and is for your betterment.
Here are our top desktop processors under Rs.10,000 in 2023:
10. Intel Core i5 3570 Desktop Processor
- Intel Core i5 3570 | 3rd Generation LGA 1155 Socket
- Total Cores: 4, Total Threads: 4
- Processor Base Frequency 3.40 GHz
- Upto 3.80Ghz Bus Speed 5GT/s
- TDP: 77W, For Memory Types: DDR3 1333/1600
- Bandwidth: 25.6 GB/s
If you are looking to make a PC within Rs.10k, this old Core i5 3570 processor could be a good option as it’s a quad-core chip. With good boost clock speeds up to 3.8GHz makes it a great choice to recommend even in 2023, can be paired with inexpensive motherboards and RAMs, so perfect option for those who are looking towards an ultra-low price entry-level CPU.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3HyNvHE
9. Intel Core i5 4570 Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 2,750
- 4 cores and 4 threads
- Base frequency: 3.2 GHz, Boost up to 3.6 GHz
- TDP: 84 W, Socket: LGA1150
- Cache: L1: 256 KB, L2: 1.0 MB, L3: 6 MB
- DDR3-1333/1600, DDR3L-1333/1600 support
The 4th Gen Core i5 is our second-last option on the list and it is also very inexpensive and a quad-core option that can handle all your needs when needed. Its architectural improvements help to deliver better IPC and in 2023 too one can make a cheap entry-level PC if budget is a problem.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3kQGAk8
8. AMD Athlon 3000G Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 4,756
- 2 Cores & 4 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.5GHz, 5MB Cache, TDP: 35W
- System Memory Specification: 2667MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400 series chipset-based motherboards
One of the best entry-level APUs that you can find in the market that delivers exceptional CPU performance and has SMT enabled which is rare in this price segment. With the integrated Vega 3 graphics, you get to experience a great 720p gaming experience on this ever-upgradable AM4 platform.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2YbslrR
7. Intel Pentium Gold G6405 Desktop Processor
- Intel Pentium Gold G6405 10th Gen Generation Desktop PC Processor with 4MB Cache 4.10 Clock Speed. The Pentium Gold G6405 has a total of 2 Cores and 4 Threads. This is the Best Budget processor CPU so Far released by Intel in Dual Core Pentium Series. It is supplied with an additional Fan unit for Cooling.
- Intel Pentium Gold G6405 supports the latest LGA1200 Socket. Some of the supported Motherboards are Q570, Z590, H570, H510, B560, Z490, W480, H470, B460, H410. It comes with Intel UHD Graphics 610 inbuilt Graphics capabilities so you do not need a discrete graphics card for display output up to 4K. You can even do casual gaming with this Processor without the need for a discrete Graphics Card.
- Intel Pentium Gold G6405 uses a base power of 58W. This Processor is best for use in offices, for business work, in colleges and schools, and for students with not-so-graphic-intensive workloads, if you need to do graphic-intensive work a discrete graphics card is recommended.
- Intel Pentium Gold G6405 Comes with 3 Years of warranty directly from Intel Brand
- DDR4 RAM up to 2666 Mhz is supported according to specific motherboard compatibility. Windows 11 runs very smoothly with this processor. PCI-E 3.0 Support.
If you look forward to a relatively newer processor this Intel Pentium Gold processor is the go-to option for you because though it comes with 2 cores but is very efficient and modern. It can be used for very basic usage and for most day-to-end tasks like browsing, word/excel work this should do the job, it has its own latest iGPU to handle the basic needs as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3kMopML
6. Intel Core i3-10100F Desktop Processor
- 4 Cores / 8 Threads
- Socket Type LGA 1200
- Up to 4.3 GHz boost clock speed
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset-based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- Cooler Included
If you will buy a dedicated GPU anyways then consider the Core i3-10100F a solid budget gaming solution. Also for home or general usage, the 4 cores and 8 threads are adequate enough as well as you get all the Intel benefits along with the high single-core clock speeds.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2NAuPxP
5. Intel Core i3-10105F Desktop Processor
- 10th Gen Intel Core i3 desktop processor is based out of 14 nm, supports LGA 1200 socket and features 4 Core which allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system. While the 8 threads allow instructions to be handled by a single CPU core along with Hyper-Threading Technology.
- Programmed with a 3.70GHz Base frequency, the Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology cranks maximum turbo frequency up to blazing 4.40 GHz. The processor is desirable for a gamer looking for a fantastic in-game experience and a creator that is ready to do more creating and sharing alike.
- All this is paired with 6MB of Intel Smart Cache. It has a TDP rating of 65W with a max memory size of 128GB dual-channel DDR4 support for up to 2666Mhz with Intel top-notch security features.
- Designed with Intel Optane memory and Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x), that can dramatically improve boot times and accelerate system performance in desktop PCs and laptops. It streamlines your computing experience by combining storage capacity and intelligent system acceleration.
This newer Core i3-10105F is a better upgrade than the last Core i3-10100F and is still a quad-core chip but you can expect serious performance out of it. With increased clock speeds and improved architecture, this Core i3 chip should be the fan favorite in 2023 because of its incredible price-to-performance ratio.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3HALPxh
4. AMD APU Ryzen 3 3200G Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 7,999
- 4 Cores/ 4 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz
- Max Boost Clock: 4GHz
- Thermal solution: Wraith Stealth
- AMD SenseMI Technology
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility
- Enmotus FuzeDrive for AMD Ryzen
- TDP: 65W
- Built-In Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics
It’s still the best budget APU for its price, the Ryzen 3 3200G provides great inbuilt graphics and performance for gaming at a low budget. Even you can overclock it for enhanced performance.
Being based on the newer Zen+ architecture, this APU has better performance and with higher GPU clock speeds the Vega 8 graphics offer a lot more than any other processor can provide at this budget.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/315G9qg
3. Intel Core i3 12100F Desktop Processor
- Intel Core i3 12100F is a 12th Generation Alder lake Processor with 12MB Cache Memory. The 12100F has a Total of 4 Cores (4 Performance Cores) and 8 Threads. This is the Best processor CPU so Far released by Intel in the i3 range. It is supplied with an additional Fan unit for Cooling.
- Supports the latest LGA1700 Socket. Some supported Motherboards are Z690, B660, H670, and H610.
- Uses a base power of 58W and maximum power consumption of 89W.
- Comes with 3 Years of warranty directly from the Intel Brand.
- Both DDR5 RAM up to 4800 Mhz and DDR4 RAM up to 3200 Mhz are supported according to specific motherboard compatibility. Windows 11 runs very smoothly with this processor
If you are serious about performance, this is our third best option in our list and the latest as well, this is the quad-core Core i3 12100F which borrows all the goodness that Alder Lake brings including the latest LGA1700 socket support and DDR5 RAM compatibility.
Coming with its own CPU cooler but no iGPU means you will buy your discrete GPU anyways and with that, you get up to 4.30 GHz with the latest architectural help to boost frame rates in games and day-to-day workloads.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3jauP7U
2. Intel Core i5-10400F Desktop Processor
- Processor- Core i5 -10400F, BX8070110400F
- 6 Cores and 12 Threads
- Intel Core i5-10400F Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.30 GHz)
- Products formerly Comet Lake, Desktop Lithography: 14 nm Processor
- Base Frequency: 2.90 GHz, Sockets Supported: FCLGA1200
- Compatible chipsets : Intel Q470 Chipset, Intel Z490 Chipset, Intel H470 Chipset, Intel B460 Chipset, Intel H410 Chipset
Sporting up to 6 cores and 12 threads, our second-best option is again from Intel, this is the Core i5-10400F which to be fair is one of the fastest in the list here. If you choose this you are talking about serious performance and the addition of 2 extra cores should really help you if you are seeking a good CPU to use long term.
This Core i5-10400F is highly recommended for gamers and those who need a good value-for-money option in 2023 without spending a lot because platform costs are also low.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3H6ePeQ
1. Intel Core i5-11400F Desktop Processor
- 6 Cores and 12 threads
- LGA1200 Socket, TDP: 65W
- Boost Frequency: 4.4 GHz, Base: 2.6 GHz
- Compatible with Intel 500 series & select Intel 400 series chipset-based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- Thermal solution included
- PCIe Gen 4.0 Support
A slight upgrade from the Core i5-10400F is this newer and better Core i5-11400F that improves the performance by some margin. It also brings the latest PCIe Gen 4 support and still maintains 6 cores & 12 threads to give you the best performance you seek in 2023.
You can really crunch numbers and do entry-level to mid-range workloads without any fear and again use this CPU for some more years down the line because it should keep up with the needs in years to come.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3R9GVuz
So, here were our top suggestions for processors under the budget segment Rs.10,000. Hope that you can make the right choice when buying any of them in 2023. The chart is purely made on the basis of the productivity of the processor, and their price-to-performance ratio. Kudos to Intel specifically for having a very good entry-level CPU offering for budget gamers, AMD should bring new chips soon to counter!
Do check out: Best Gaming PC Built under Rs.20,000 to play PUBG
If you have any queries you may mention them in the comments or ask via mail. For more Tech & Sports follow TechnoSports 😊
We said that cpu c -central p- processing u-unit
And you are showing processors