The Revenue Department of the Indian state of Telangana has launched an integrated land records management system called Dharani. The best part about Dharani Telangana is that this portal brings two aspects – land registration as well as administration services under one roof. So, Dharani Telangana has become the one-stop centre for things like land parcels, land discharge, and other land-related things.
- 1 Dharani Telangana
- 2 Things To Know About Dharani
- 3 Services offered by Dharani Telangana
- 4 Benefits Offered by Dharani Telangana Portal
- 5 How to check the Application Status on Dharani Portal?
- 6 How to Sign-up for Dharani Website?
- 7 How to log in to Dharani Portal?
- 8 How to find SRO on Dharani?
- 9 How to view Registered Document Details on the portal?
- 10 Wrapping up
The Revenue Department of Telangana has been working to improve the administration in the state. The department aims to innovate efficient practices to manage revenue records, update the same, collect cesses, etc. Their objective is to create a system that can monitor different acts and land and civil administration regulations in the state. This department also plays a key role in carrying out various schemes that can lead to better administration in Telangana. Dharani Telangana is an endeavour towards realising the goals of smart administration in Telangana.
Things To Know About Dharani
Dharani Telangana is made to make things organised and efficient. If you want, you can also see the land status online within a few seconds by logging on to the Dharani Telangana Portal. Here are the things you need to know about the Dharani system:
- Dharani Telangana combines registration along with land record functions
- It has become like a one-stop that takes care of the land records, maintenance, textual records update, surveys and maps, and a lot more
- Due to modern technology and digitalization, there is a post-registration automatic trigger mutation when the citizens or the department generates a request. It also ensures the update of the data in real-time.
Services offered by Dharani Telangana
Here is the list of services that are provided by Dharani Telangana:
- Agriculture Income Certificate
- Mutation or Succession services
- Revenue Services
- Generating Land Valuation Certificate
- Land Conversion or NALA services
- Duty and Fee Calculator
- Registration Services and its payment.
- Providing a Certified Copy and Encumbrance Certificate
- Tracking of the application
- Ability to see the receipt
- See Unit Rates
- Encumbrance Search
- Slot Booking as well as Slot Rescheduling
- Public Data Entry
Benefits Offered by Dharani Telangana Portal
Here are the benefits of using the Dharani Telangana Portal:
- This system has undeniably made land administration more efficient and effective due to workflow automation
- The availability of papers and data on the portal reflects more clarity and transparency
- It has become a one-stop centre to manage all the land records
- Due to the automatic mutation trigger post-registration, things have become better
- Real-time Update has also added another advantage
How to check the Application Status on Dharani Portal?
If you want to know about your application’s status, the Dharani Telangana portal can help you know. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the Dharani portal. The URL is: https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on IM5 eChallan/Application Status
- Enter Application Type and application number
- Also enter the CAPTCHA
- Click on ‘Fetch Details’ button
How to Sign-up for Dharani Website?
To sign-up the Dharani Telangana portal, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, you need to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button. You will find the same on the homepage of the portal.
- The portal will need you to submit essential personal details such as your name, contact number, Email ID, and address details mentioning your state, district, Mandal, village or city, pin code, etc. You also need to enter your full address.
- Now, the portal will ask you to choose ‘Get OTP’. This is done to authenticate your mobile number. This is a crucial step for signing up.
- Once done, you will be able to sign-up for the website.
How to log in to Dharani Portal?
After the sign-up, it is time to login to the Dharani Telangana portal. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, you need to click on the ‘Login’ button. The same is available on the homepage of the portal
- Enter your Username and Password
- Now, it is imperative to choose your User Type
- If you go for the ‘Citizen’ option from the User Type category, you will have to enter your contact number along with the password
- After mentioning all the above details, you can select ‘Login’
How to find SRO on Dharani?
If you may want to search for SRO, here are the steps to follow:
- On Dharani portal homepage, click on ‘Know Your SRO’
- Choose your District or Mandal or Village or City
- Now select the ‘Search’ button and see the Jurisdiction SROs
How to view Registered Document Details on the portal?
It is important to know about the Registered Document Details. You can view the same on the Dharani Telangana Portal by following these steps:
- Open ‘Registered Document Details’
- Select your District, SRO, Book Type, Registration year, Document Number, etc
- Now hit the ‘Submit’ button and see the registered document details
Dharani Telangana aims to create an efficient system of land administration. Due to workflow automation and more digitised practices, the integration has become seamless. The system ensures different applications of different departments get integrated. It has also led to the usage and acceptance of modish and latest technology. Also, non-agricultural land can be registered at the portal and owners will have to provide all their details like Aadhaar card number and mode of property acquisition.