A new year and we have a new Redmi phone here with us, it’s none other than the Redmi Note 12 5G, the 12th successor to the Note family. This time, Xiaomi’s Redmi has increased the pricing of its Note series by huge margins this time and it’s not very affordable but packs a lot of things to make it pricey this time.
Available at an introductory price of ₹17,999, ICICI Bank customers get another ₹1500 discount to make it available for only ₹16,499, slightly more expensive than the Rs.15k price bracket, which is again very popular in India. However, now that we have a lot of smartphones in the market already is going for the Redmi Note 12 5G worth it?
Well, even in 2023, Redmi has carefully made its priorities clear and provides value-for-money again in India thanks to a combo of Super AMOLED display and the latest Snapdragon 4 Gen1 processor at the heart. This gives you the confidence of having a bright and colorful display along with a 48MP AI triple camera which should do the job for most we feel.
Having that long battery life is essentially required because a lot of average Indian people prefer having a smartphone with good battery capacity for an entire day. Pair this with 4GB/6GB RAM and 128GB storage this is enough for most out there, also with the latest 5G support it can’t get better.
Redmi Note 12 5G Specifications
- Display: Super AMOLED (1080×2400) Display with 120Hz Refresh rate; 1200nits peak brightness; 240Hz Touch sampling rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 4 Gen1 6nm Octa-core 5G processor for high performance and efficiency with Adreno 619 GPU; Up to 2.0GHz
- Camera: 48MP AI Triple camera setup with 8MP Ultra Wide sensor and 2MP Macro camera| 13MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000mAh large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 1TB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) Dual 5G (5G+5G)
Though the 33W charging is not the fastest but cannot complain much about this pricing, well, so the math is simple if you believe that the Redmi Note 12 5G fits your budget and requirements it’s still a good choice even in 2023. Go get yourself one from Amazon India, now available in Matte Black, Frosted Green and Mystique Blue: https://amzn.to/3kaEuLN