Renowned for crafting compact yet impactful solutions for everyday needs, Portronics excels in the realm of small accessories. Among their stellar lineup of car essentials, the Portronics Vayu portable tire inflator stands out as a game-changer. Seeking a convenient and reliable way to keep your tires topped up? Look no further than the Portronics Vayu. Ditch the hassle of gas station visits and experience the freedom of on-the-go inflation with this ingenious Portronics creation.
We have previously reviewed the Portronics Car Power 7, Portronics Auto 15 and Portronics Clamp M3 among the useful car accessories. Now, thanks to Portronics for sending us this Portronics Vayu. I have been using it for my car (Hyundai i20 Active), bicycle and football and am quite satisfied with its output. Let’s look into it in more detail.
In the box
- Portronics Vayu main unit
- Registration card
- Type C USB charging cable
- A tube to connect to the tyre valve
- Different attachments for other accessories
- [PORTABLE AIR-FILLING GADGET]: Get yourself hands-on air-filling expertise at a fraction of the cost and just a fraction of the time with VAYU Portable Tyre Inflator. The VAYU is a one-of-a-kind product in its limited range and is an add-on to the smart accessories kit! You can inflate anything from tyres to balls to deflated objects.
- [A MEANINGFUL TOOL FOR FEMALE DRIVERS]: Not to genderize but, this tool will relieve you from the hassle of going around gas stations. If you are on the road, travelling most of the time this tool is going to be the perfect tool buddy.
- [FAST & EFFICIENT RESULTS]: Thanks to a battery of 4000 mAh and a power output of 50 W, Portronics VAYU can perform its intended functions swiftly and efficiently. It comes with a Type-C USB charging cable for the device and charges with an amazing lightning speed so that you are never late due to a deflated tyre!
- [MULTIPLE NOZZLES FOR MULTI-TASKING]: Portronics VAYU comes with many nozzles of different sizes, shapes and functions and is a Presta Valve adapter-enabled model. Combined with the excellent battery power and output, it can inflate the tires of most vehicles (bicycles, bikes and cars) and sporting equipment (footballs or basketballs) in a matter of moments.
- [DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH LED INTERFACE]: The VAYU comes with a digital display that shows the parameters of the device as well as the object on which it is used. It even has a function where it can change the pressure unit from PSI to any other preferred unit (bar, kPA, kg/cm2).
|Recommended Uses For Product
|15L x 10W x 7.5H Centimeters
|Portronics, Portronics Digital Pvt Ltd, Unit No. 1082-1090, 10th Floor, Block-B, Vegas, Dwarka, Sec-14, New Delhi-110075, 9555-245-245
|1 Lithium Ion battery required. (included)
|Item model number
|Number of items
|Battery cell composition
|Includes Rechargeable Battery
|Country of Origin
Portronics Vayu Review
The Portronics Vayu is priced at Rs 2,289 on Amazon India. If you own a car, bike or bicycle, you must be familiar with the troubles of a flat tyre. So this portable tyre inflator is a big help in those situations. Ditch the hassle of gas station visits and experience the freedom of on-the-go inflation with this ingenious Portronics creation.
Although Portronics Vayu is made up of a plastic body, it does not seem to be of low quality. It is not just a simple tyre inflator but it has multiple use cases. You can use it to inflate any of these four things – car tyre, bike tyre, bicycle tyre and football. It has predefined modes for these 4 things to make it extremely for you to use it. It also has a powerful flashlight and a SOS light built in to help you in times of need.
Portronics Vayu has a 4000 mAh battery built in and a 50W power output. Once you charge it using the provided Type C charging cable, it will last for a long time. Then you need to connect the tube and the required accessories depending on the type of thing you want to inflate. Although the tube is small you can hold it or put it on the ground easily. Then you need to press the power switch to turn it on. It makes some vibrations but they are comparatively less than others.
You need to select the pre-defined modes of car, bike, bicycle or football by pressing the M button or can manually adjust the air pressure with the + and – buttons. If it’s dark outside you can also use the LED switch to turn on the flashlight or give SOS signal.
The Portronics Vayu usually takes 9-10 minutes to fully inflate a tyre from 0 PSI to 35-36 PSI. And the time it takes to just top up an already inflated tyre is very quick. It has a max pressure limit of 150 PSI. So using it is pretty simple and quick. It also has a digital display to show you the air pressure, model type selected and battery.
Portronics Vayu is a must-have Portable Tyre Inflator in your Car accessories kit! You can ditch the hassle of gas station visits and experience the freedom of on-the-go inflation with this. Coming at just Rs 2,289 it is one of the best portable tyre inflators available in the market.