Yes, finally after a huge wait OnePlus’s last flagship OnePlus 10 Pro gets the latest OxygenOS 13 update based on Android 13. While the smartphone giant was scheduled to launch this update very first on the OnePlus 10 Pro 5G, however, in India they already released the update for the OnePlus 10R and other phones.
Now, finally that we have the official update of around 5GB, a big one though, we got to experience the best of Android 13 alongside the rebranded ColorOS 13 for OnePlus. Though a lot of things have changed when you compare it with the original OxygenOS still this is how it is with some OnePlus elements on top of the regular ColorOS.
This update is a big one and brings key visual enhancements alongside improving efficiency and performance. Here is the complete changelog for the update:
OxygenOS 13 update for OnePlus 10 Pro full changelog
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
• Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
• Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
• Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
• Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
• Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
• Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
• Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
• Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
• Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders and Eye-protecting display features.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Optimizes Dolby sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
Check Amazon India for the best deals on the OnePlus 10 Pro and more: https://amzn.to/3PjOSfB