In Gadar 2 Box Office Gadar 2 is a sequel to the 2001 movie Gadar: Ek Prem Katha has shown that no one can buy up to the star power and box office tug of Sunny Deol with the right content and mass-oriented cinema.
The Anil Sharma administrative generated Gadar 2 Box Office collection is a record-breaking booking and unlocked to strong response on its opening day. However, as the day proceeded, positive word of mouth helped the film earn a record-breaking initial day at the box office.
The Gadar 2 Box Office collection has poised a solid Rs 40.10 crore on its day 1, making it the second major opener of 2023 behind only Shah Rukh Khan‘s Pathaan, which unbolted to Rs 57 crore.
Gadar 2: Sunny Deol’s film becomes Bollywood’s second-biggest opening of 2023 know the list
Here we present the list:-
- Pathaan – Starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, besides John Abraham in the lead roles, the film scored Rs 55 crore on its first release day. It also composed an additional Rs 2 crore from its dubbed versions. The film also noticeable the return of SRK as a lead after a four-year gap.
- War – Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff-starring were unconfined in 2019 and had a massive opening day. It calms Rs 50 crore on Day 1 at the domestic box office.
- Thugs of Hindustan – The picture earned Rs 48 crore on its opening day. However, with adverse word-of-mouth, the film could not keep up the pace and tanked at the box office. Its generation collected at the domestic box office stood at approximately Rs 190 crore.
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo – The 2015 release poised at Rs 40.35 crore on its opening day and became the maximum opener of the year by beating the record beforehand held by Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The film features Salman Khan then Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles.
- Sultan – The Salman Khan, besides Anushka Sharma-starrer, made over Rs 36 crore on Day 1. Its final internal gross collection stood at Rs 421.24 crore.
- Bharat – Another Salman Khan-starrer is on the slant of highest openers. The film, also starring Katrina Kaif, composed Rs 41 crore on its opening day.
- Happy New Year – Starring Shah Rukh Khan, besides Deepika Padukone in the lead, the film completed Rs 36 crore on Day 1.
Sunny Deol and Amisha Patel starring Gadar 2 Box Office collection has completed a grand return to the silver screen after 22 years. While OMG 2 is a development to Paresh Rawal and Akshay Kuma’s-starrer Oh my God.
On Friday, trade analysts said that Gadar 2 Box Office collection is expected to make around Rs 30 crore to Rs 35 crore on its inaugural day, while OMG 2 would collect everywhere Rs 80.96 lakh.