MSI has a wide range of gaming laptops out there powered by the latest 12th Gen Intel processors, however, they look to further expand its reach with the upcoming MSI Vector GP66 gaming laptops. This laptop has been teased as an upcoming Amazon India Great Indian Festival launch which is quite on the lighter side than others out there.
Now with a powerful Intel Core i7-12700H processor and RTX 3060 paired with new DDR5 RAM & 1TB Gen 4 SSD, the gaming laptop should suffice the need of most gamers. Unlike other FHD 144Hz displays, here you have a 240Hz display to enjoy max frame rates while the screen is still a color-accurate one.
With RGB backlit keyboard, all the necessary ports, and connectivity options, this Vector GP66 gaming laptop should be more than enough for most gamers out there playing at FHD. As of now, the pricing has not been announced, however, as it will be a sale launch, the prices could be close to or just over Rs.1 lakh and that should make this a very attractive option during the sale.
MSI Vector GP66 Specifications
- Processor: 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12700H Up To 4.70 GHz
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 11 Home with lifetime validity |Preinstalled Software: Nvidia GeForce Experience Nahimic 3 MSI Center Gaming Mode MSI App player | In the box: Laptop, Adapter
- Display: 40CM FHD (1920*1080), 240Hz close to 100% sRGB
- Memory & Storage: 8GB*2 DDR5 4800MHz RAM, expandable to 64 GB | Storage: 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 SSD
- Dedicated Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GDDR6 6GB
- Thin and light design | Laptop weight: 2.38 kg
- Keyboard: Per-Key RGB Backlight Keyboard
- Camera: HD type ([email protected]) | Microphone: Built-in microphone
- 1x Type-C (USB3.2 Gen2 / DP) 3x Type-A USB3.2 Gen1 1x RJ45 1x (8K @ 60Hz / 4K @ 120Hz) HDMI 1x Mini-DisplayPort
Buy this MSI Vector GP66 from here: https://amzn.to/3RGl515