Vivo has launched the VIVO Y53s 5G smartphone in China as a new mid-range device. We will discuss about the prices of the whole series in just few minutes.
Specifications and Features of VIVO Y53s 5G
The smartphone comes with a 6.58″ FHD+ LCD with 90Hz refresh rate. VIVO Y53s is equipped with a 64MP primary rear camera and a 2MP secondary sensor. So we are getting only two cameras at the back. There is a basic 8MP camera at the front.
The VIVO Y53s 5G features a Snapdragon 480 5G processor paired with 8GB of physical RAM and 3GB of virtual RAM. This is called an expandable RAM that enhances the actual performance of the smartphone in day to day tasks. The phone is available in 128GB and 256GB storage variants which are not likely to be expandable.
VIVO Y53s 5G runs on Android 11 (Origin OS 1.0). The phone is powered by a 5000mAh battery which supports only 18W charging. This is even not a fast charger. We will get a side mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm jack. It is 8.5mm thick and weighs 189g.
Price of VIVO Y53s 5G
Now coming to the pricing of the VIVO Y53s 5G, the 8+128GB variant is originally priced at ¥1799 (INR 20,500) that will be available at ¥1699 (INR 19,350) and the 8+256GB variant is priced at ¥1999 (INR 22,780).
- Mi 11 Lite 4G tipped to on June 22 in India
- Realme GT global launch is scheduled for 15th June | Price leaked
- iQOO Z3 5G launched in India: Specifications, Price and Availability
- POCO M3 Pro 5G launched in India: Specifications, Price and Availability
- iOS 15 announced at WWDC 2021: Everything you need to know about Apple’s updated iOS