Looking to make your TV spiced up with more content and make it smart? In 2021, having a Smart TV is an important aspect, don’t worry if you do not have one, as you can throw the new Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) that brings Fire OS to your TV; all you need is an HDMI port.
Amazon has promised to make the Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) 50% more powerful than the 2nd generation and also use Alexa capabilities to make your life easier. Here are the specs:
- The latest generation of our best-selling Fire TV device – 50% more powerful than the 2nd generation for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Less clutter, more control – Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. All-new preset buttons get you to favourite apps quickly. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
- Home theatre audio with Dolby Atmos – Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Tens of thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps – Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+, and HBO Max. Subscription fees may apply.
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes – With thousands included in your Prime membership.
- Live TV – Watch your favourite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Use the Guide button to see what’s available and when.
- Free TV – Access over 20,000 free movies and TV shows from apps like IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV, and more.
- Listen to music – Stream on Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. Subscription fees may apply.
- Simple and intuitive – Quickly access your favourite apps, live TV, and things you use most, all from the main menu.
- Easy to set up, stays hidden – Plugin behind your TV, turn on the TV, and connect to the internet to get set up.
- Certified for Humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free, and stress-free. No patience needed—it’s actually simple.
You can now order Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) with Alexa Voice Remote in the US: https://amzn.to/3t0ekKe