XPG, the Gaming centric brand of ADATA, to refresh its vast portfolio with a new laptop this year. As per the info, XPG collaborated with Intel for it and added Intel EVO. The new slip and lightweight laptop is named XPG XENIA Xe gaming lifestyle ultrabook and will be integrated with the Tiger Lake-U CPUs. Unfortunately, there will be no offering of dGPU options.
The XPG XENIA Xe is specially designed in such a way that it’s able to pack all the power in just 1.65kg weight. The laptop further has a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display with touch response capability and 400 nits of brightness. Users have two options to pick – 1) the combo of i7-1165G7 CPU, integrated 96 EU Iris Xe GPU, and 16GB of LPDDR4x-4266 RAM or 2) the model with i5-1135G7 CPU, 80 EU Iris Xe iGPU, and 8GB of RAM.
The rest of other specs are mentioned below –
- 1TB replacable XPG GAMMIX S50 LITE NVMe PCIE 4.0 X4 SSD
- Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 6 support
- IR HD webcam with the support of Windows Hello
- Up to 16h battery life, fast charging support
- White backlit silent membrane keyboard and glass surfaced touchpad
- Ports: 2xThunderbolt 4, 2xUSB-A 3.2 Gen 2, and HDMI 2.0b
There is no proper info regarding the drop of this ADATA XPG XENIA Xe gaming lifestyle ultrabook till now, but the i5 variant will be priced at $1,599 and the higher variant will cost $1,799.