As the new season of FIFA Mobile has rolled out on 2nd November, EA Sports has been fast enough to start the first event of the new season. They have launched the UEFA Champions League Group Stage event on 4th November.
In case, if you are unable to find the UEFA Champions League event in-game, you should make sure that you have completed at least half of the Intermediate chapter of Academy. By completing this, it would unlock the new event for you.
You can earn some of the top players from football’s most prestigious club competition. Here’s all the details you need to know:
The first event of the new season, UEFA Champions League Group Stage will be live for 14 days, from 4th November to 18th November.
- Ads: 3 ads daily giving 3 Group Energy per ad
- Coin Packs: 5 Weekly Coin Packs that give 12 Group Energy for 5,000 coins
- Daily Claim: 50 Player Tokens
- Energy: Group Energy refreshes 1 per hour with a max of 18
Basic Event Flow:
- Play Star Skill Games and Matches to earn Group Points and unlock Milestones.
- Play weekly Special Matches for added rewards.
- Spend your Group Points along the Rewards Path for UCL Players and other rewards.
- Use your Player Tokens to open Group Player Boxes for UCL Players and other rewards.
Here you can play the new Star Skill Games. These daily Skill Games will give 1, 2, or 3 Stars based on how well you perform in them. This in turn will unlock certain milestones. And if you win any Skill Game 3 times, it will unlock a Bonus match for extra Group Points.
|Type||Cost||Win Reward||Loss Rewards|
|Easy Skill Games||3 Group Energy||5 Group Points||3 Group Energy|
|Medium Skill Games||3 Group Energy||5 Group Points||3 Group Energy|
|Bonus Match*||3 Group Energy||15 Group Points||3 Group Energy|
*You will have to win 3 Skill Games to unlock the Bonus Match
|Earn 2 Stars from Skill Games||15 Group Points|
|Earn 6 Stars from Skill Games||30 Group Points|
|Win 10 Bonus Matches||5 Rare Rank Shards|
You can use your Base Stamina to play matches against teams playing in this year’s UEFA Champions League. You will get various rewards by winning these matches and if you complete all the matches of the week you will earn an extra 50 Group Points. After a week, i.e on 11th November new matches will become available.
You will get these rewards by playing and completing certain objectives in this event.
|Use 2000 Group Points||300 Team Tokens|
|Use 2000 Group Points + 1500 Group Point Cost||Event Icon 90 OVR CAM Jari Litmanen|
|Earn the Top 4 Master UCL Players + 10,000 Group Point Cost||Prime Icon 96 OVR GK Petr Čech|
You can use your Player Tokens in 2 Player Boxes to earn extra UCL Players, Coins, Training XP, and Skill Boosts. After you’ve used an individual Player Box 8 times, you’ll get a guaranteed UCL Player.
The things you’ll need to collect to get various rewards in this event:
- Earn them from playing Skill Games and Matches.
- Spend them along the Reward Path.
- Earn them from logging in daily, playing weekly Matches, and from the Reward Path.
- Spend them in the Player Boxes
That’s all you need to know about the new event. Now start playing and get the best player for your team. Stay tuned here for more updates on FIFA Mobile 21.
Do check out: