Is Your PC Old? Does it still have a 2GB of RAM? Here Are the Games that You Can Play on them…
There are a lot of us that have an old computer that features a Pentium or Core i3 processor along with 2GB RAM or 4GB max… We haven’t discarded them yet because they likely are our first beacons to serve our purposes…
Well, neither do I feel to junk it, so what I thought let’s write a post for all people like me who have their old PCs and cannot play games…
So, I brought the best games that you can play on them instead of just dumping them. I will also bring a post that will help you upgrade your PC and make it gaming ready…
So, here are the games:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 29 October 2002 for the PlayStation 2, on 12 May 2003 for Microsoft Windows, and on 31 October 2003 for the Xbox. A remastered version was released for mobile platforms in 2012, for the game’s tenth anniversary. It is the sixth title in the Grand Theft Auto series and the first main entry since 2001’s Grand Theft Auto III.
Set within the fictional Vice City, based in Miami, the game follows Tommy Vercetti following his release from prison. After he is caught up in an ambushed drug deal, he seeks out those responsible while building a criminal empire and seizing power from other criminal organizations in the city.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (stylized as Call of Duty: MW3) is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, with assistance from Raven Software, and published by Activision. The game was released worldwide in November 2011 for Microsoft Windows, the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii.
It is the third installment in the Modern Warfare saga, a direct sequel to 2009’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and the eighth Call of Duty installment. A separate version for the Nintendo DSwas developed by n-Space, while Treyarch developed the game’s Wii port. In Japan, Square Enix published the game with a separate subtitled and dubbed version.
FIFA 14 is a 2013 sports association football simulation video game developed by EA Canada and published by EA Sports. It was released in late September 2013 for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo 3DS and Microsoft Windows.
Counter-strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation. It is the fourth game in the Counter-Strike series and was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 in August 2012, with the Linux version released in September 2014. The game pits two teams against each other: the Terrorists and the Counter-Terrorists.
Both sides are tasked with eliminating the other while also completing separate objectives, the Terrorists, depending on the game mode, must either plant the bomb or defend the hostages, while the Counter-Terrorists must either prevent the bomb from being planted, defuse the bomb, or rescue the hostages. There are eight game modes, all of which have distinct characteristics specific to that mode.
4gb of RAM is recommended but you can play CS Source easily with 2GB of RAM…
Check out: Few Non Sports PC Games That You Should Play
Deadpool is an antihero action comedy hack and slash/third-person shooter video game based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. The game was developed by High Moon Studios and published by Activision for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Former Deadpool comic writer Daniel Way created the game’s plot, and Nolan North voiced the character. The game received mixed reviews, being praised for its humor and plot elements while being critiqued for lacking gameplay.
Max Payne 3
- Advanced Bullet Time and Shoot dodge and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
- Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
- A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in video games
- Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behaviour System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
- Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
- New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game
- Be an Assassin – Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy and fight your way to escape
- Action with a new dimension-total freedom – Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades – Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambiance and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- 20 missions situated in exotic locations.
- Choice of 1st or 3rd person viewpoints.
- Mid-mission save options.
- Enhanced inventory system shopping.
- New ranking system.
- Multiple styles of play.
- Massive arsenal of weapons.
- Advanced level design and engine dynamics
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Drive through the largest GTA environment eve
- Improved fighting elements — smoother hand-to-hand combat, plus the ability to hold a weapon in each hand — The game has three cities you can explore, for a gaming area 5 times larger than Vice City
- Recruit new characters into a street gang and take over by leading drive-by shootings against rivals
- Steal all-new vehicles, including bicycles
EA CRICKET 2007
Cricket 07 is a cricket simulation computer game developed by HB Studios and published by Electronic Arts under the label of EA Sports. It is available for Windows and PlayStation 2. The game was released on 24 November 2006 and in Australia on 14 November 2006. The cover art for Cricket 07 features English cricketer Andrew Flintoff. This is the most recent cricket game published by EA Sports. This game has garnered massive popularity among the cricket playing nations and many patches are still been produced to update the game…
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a 2005 racing video game developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts. It is the ninth installment in the Need for Speed series. The game features street racing-oriented game play, with certain customization options from the Need for Speed: Underground series. The game is succeeded by Need for Speed: Carbon, which serves as a sequel to Most Wanted.
These were our top pics… Any suggestions? Do leave in the comments below…
Do check out: Top PC Games to play in this Summer 2018
TechnoSports-stay UPDATED 🙂