The prices of AMD’s Ryzen 5000 series processors have fallen considerably in the last few months, especially after the Ryzen 7000 launch but now prices have reduced to almost 50% than six months before.
Recently, we reported the price of this 12-core Ryzen 9 5900X dropping to ₹31,999 for Amazon Business customers, taking that even further, these business buyers can now get the CPU for only ₹29,155 that too with GST credit. Now, add the Rs.1500 bank discount, and the price is reduced to ₹27,655 only and if you subtract that GST credit that can claim for your business, the effective price of this processor comes down to ₹22,678.
You can get a 12-core CPU at the price of 8-core and with lower platform costs, setting up a Ryzen 5000 powered PC is very simple. So, effectively this is a mouth-watering deal you should never miss and power new PCs with capable enough Ryzen 9 5900X without any hiccups.
As we said in our review previously, this is a monster chip for gaming/productivity workload and now with reduced pricing, it makes much more sense to buy the Ryzen 9 5900X rather than spending more on the newer Ryzen 7000 series with higher platform costs.
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Specifications
- 12 Cores & 24 Threads, 70MB Cache
- Base Clock: 3.7 GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.8 GHz
- Memory Support: DDR4 up to 3200MHz, Memory Channels: 2, TDP: 105 W, PCI Express Generation: PCIe Gen 4
- Compatible with Motherboards based on 500 Series Chipset, Socket AM4
- Separate Graphic Card Required, Included Heatsink Fan: No
Buy from Amazon India: https://amzn.to/3MR8O8y